Page 32 of 84 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 ... LastLast

Thread: Gintama Fanclub

oi...i completely forgot and as I rather busy with a secret project to post up links. Don't worry Sangaz, the next episode is on queue and should be up soon.

Lord of the Thundercunts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    oi...i completely forgot and as I rather busy with a secret project to post up links. Don't worry Sangaz, the next episode is on queue and should be up soon.
    Wow, you work on the episodes? Are you a part of the Rumble subs team?? What's your job?

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    I was referring to scanlating the manga, not the episodes. JAC is planning to fill the Gintama gap so having you on board will be good.
    Well, I haven't officially joined yet. ^^
    Mel is checking my translation of the "trial" chapter so we'll have to see how it goes. Are you a part of the JAC team too, by any chance?

Let's get this party started.

From time to time I get hired for some things, at the moment I'm not doing anything for them. However I am conscious of their process at the moment. I'm a fine timer, and I work fully for higure-subs on d.gray-man.

Lord of the Thundercunts
    Higure-subs... I don't think I know them. Are they fairly popular??
    I only know black-order subs, but that might be because I haven't watched D.Gray-man for awhile... ><

What's your job as a timer... do you just make sure the subs fit in correctly? Is it hard? What sort of program do you use?
    (I sound like I'm interrogating you, haha! I swear I'm not; I'm just interested... ^^)

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Well, I haven't officially joined yet. ^^
    Mel is checking my translation of the "trial" chapter so we'll have to see how it goes. Are you a part of the JAC team too, by any chance?
    Yes I am and you're a part of the team. I'm not ashamed to say that I've had my eye on you since your intro. So...if you're willing Queen, we'd love you to help us fill the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Higure-subs... I don't think I know them. Are they fairly popular??
    I only know black-order subs, but that might be because I haven't watched D.Gray-man for awhile... ><

What's your job as a timer... do you just make sure the subs fit in correctly? Is it hard? What sort of program do you use?
    (I sound like I'm interrogating you, haha! I swear I'm not; I'm just interested... ^^)
    I interrogated him too then went and downloaded the programs, but haven't had the time to learn.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Fine timer, I do make the lines fit the audio and it is rather hard and time consuming. I use aegisubs. We haven't released in a while but plan on batch releasing episodes 94-102.

Gosh...I can't believe I forgot to mention, but the reason things are slow at the moment is because some idiot sabotaged our final scripts on our ftp. So that being said things came to a small halt.
    Last edited by [Cross]; 09-25-2008 at 09:55 AM.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    That bitch. Lemme at him Cross. Gice me his address, phone number and vital stats....I'll murderize the bastard.

RAWR!!!!
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Lord of the Thundercunts
    Why would they do that? Was it someone from another subbing team? o_O

I agree with Ivory.

LET THE OTAKU'S AT 'IM!! ><

Quote Originally Posted by Arhazivory View Post
    Yes I am and you're a part of the team. I'm not ashamed to say that I've had my eye on you since your intro. So...if you're willing Queen, we'd love you to help us fill the gap.
    Well, of course I'd love to join! ^^
    (And I know you've been stalking me since the beginning... )
    But I haven't fully handed in the trial-chapter or anything yet, and hadn't heard much from Red Fuzzy, so I figured it was still undecided!

*salutes*

Queenofmuffins, reporting for duty!
    Last edited by Queenofmuffins; 09-25-2008 at 11:45 AM.

Veteran Member
    That's the spirit!

Also, for the culture thing, I think I can help out. I think I know fairly well...

We don't know who it is, it could be anyone. Actually to tell you the truth, they might know and probably didn't release the name to avoid rabid fangirls. (looks at all three above) lol. We don't want an international incident here XD