Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 407 Discussion / 408 Predictions

It's out on the homepage, enjoy!
    http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Naruto_407/2615/

Interesting chapter, seems like this new character is going to become another candidate for being Shika's wife lol. Though now Pein just got more complicated, because he has a konan pein with konan still being alive, proving that the person doesn't have to be dead to pull off the pein body transfer w/e it is.

thanks a lot blud. this chapter was lame. when do we get to see some action. hopefully pein actually attacks konoha next chapter. also what's up with the pein konan?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i doubt the attack will happen in the next chapter, they might have decrypted the code by then.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    jirayia is a very dirty man. and kakashi is pathetic getting turned on by words. thats why he's single, he's married to the books

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Lame chapter. It was pretty obvious that the code was related to Jiraiya's books. Konan should just let Pain go by himself, I mean what is she really going to do besides get owned in a brief amount of time?

I'm very happy to see Pain did not use J-man as his sixth body, although I do wonder what this new one can do. And where the hell is Nagato?

Hopefully in the next chapter the code will be deciphered, the manga's pace is as slow as paint drying right now.

What do you guys mean? Pein-Konan? Konan was sitting in the chair. Anyway, we got some progress and just like a lot of us thought, the code was for pages from his book. Just the wrong book though.

Actually, thats just what was confusing me. Because the new body was clearly made to look like konan. Anyways, props to the j-man, in the midst of all his fight with pein, he remembered what words were in the beginning of the most random pages in his book. btw, so is it pain or pein?

finally see Pein i'm sick of those sharingan bastards hopefully well see more of Rinnegan's power in the next chapter

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Interesting chapter, seems like this new character is going to become another candidate for being Shika's wife lol. Though now Pein just got more complicated, because he has a konan pein with konan still being alive, proving that the person doesn't have to be dead to pull off the pein body transfer w/e it is.
    That's not Konan. Compare the two: eyebrows are different, the lines on the faces are different, the shape of the eyes are different.