Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    He must have a really powerful abilty to have not lost a battle yet... Perhaps a Blood Limit?

Pain most likely has a kekkai genkai similar to Haku, whose ability was to manipulate wind and water to create ice. Or maybe Pein doesnt have a kekkai genkai, but his on bijuu already. He could have the 6 tailed beast, Rokubi(God of Lightning), sealed in him. Being from the Rain Village he maybe be able to cause thunderstorms with the power of the bijuu and his kekkai genkai(if he has either). Also a kekkai genkai may also explain his eyes since alot of bloodline limit users eyes are different then most regular nin.

Oooh I think that's a very good prediction that he might have the 6-tailed beast in him. I had no idea that the 6-tails was of lightning type.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I would have said the 3 tailed beast(God of Water), but I think it was already sealed with in someone. i got this info from that thread K-oz made, "Pin the bijuu on the Akatsuki member"... something like that.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    yeah the 3 tails is the water monster that tobi and diedara captures when tobi first 'joined' akatsuki

I'm not to sure if Itachi referring to it not raining so much in the area he's in proves that Pein's ability is somehow related to controlling rain. Rain is used in many forms of media to express bad luck or an omen of sorts, BUT I'm not disclosing that Pein's abilities could have something to do with controlling rain(along wih lightning etc.) It actually does go well with the village he's from.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

to death
    The beast are not contained within any akatsuki, or else they have just destined themselves for death.

Blood limit highly possible.

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    The beast are not contained within any akatsuki, or else they have just destined themselves for death.

Blood limit highly possible.
    then again he may know that he will die if/when the bijuu is extracted from him and is willing to be a member of akatsuki anyway.

same as haku knew he was zabuza's tool/weapon and allowed himself to be used by zabuza.

I'm thinking he has the ability to control water or the weather with some bloodline limit. I'm pretty sure its something like that. Could be awesome if he controlled lighting.

Is Itachi&Tobi the only known member of Akatsuki with a bloodline limit?