Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Sasuke's version of the Mangekyo Sharingan

so i've been wondering, if sasuke gets a Mangekyo Sharingan wat kind of ability would it have. N could he already have it, seeing how he wanted to get it before the timeskip.

Itachi's Mangekyo Sharingan is basicaly a top lvl genjutsu. Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan is a space/time jutsu. I think itachi's MS is more advanced than kakashi's because it creats a spae/time dimension n genjutsu. whereas kakashi's MS only does space/time.

I dont think that MS has versions i think thats is only a trening whit it where kakashi for first using him on daidera was looking strange but when the daidera bunshin was go to blow then kakashi was having exactly the same MS (in look) like itachi. Itachis MS has 2 jutsus (i think) because when he used second time tsukyo world on sasuke then jiyria appear used jutsu where he use onother dojutsu (he closed eyes and then boom) with the black falmes where after it he must back to normal eyes (that moment was first when some one escaped from jiyria jutsu).

Personally, I'm hoping that MS jutsu vary from person to person. I'd like to see Sasuke with his own personal MS to pwn people with.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I dont think that MS has versions i think thats is only a trening whit it where kakashi for first using him on daidera was looking strange but when the daidera bunshin was go to blow then kakashi was having exactly the same MS (in look) like itachi. Itachis MS has 2 jutsus (i think) because when he used second time tsukyo world on sasuke then jiyria appear used jutsu where he use onother dojutsu (he closed eyes and then boom) with the black falmes where after it he must back to normal eyes (that moment was first when some one escaped from jiyria jutsu).
    Nope it kept the same shape all the times.

I think that MS effects vary depending of the person.

The MS is probably the same in clan members.
    Kakashi's is only different because he's not a clan member(duh).

But he's got a clan members sharingan. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by R4wr View Post
    The MS is probably the same in clan members.
    Kakashi's is only different because he's not a clan member(duh).
    ya i agree but i think all ms user can have the ability of it all abilities. i dont know but i think the fire that itachi used that black fire again jiryia wasnt from his ms. so if they train hard with it they can all get the abilities of the ms

The normal sharingan has some state to perfom his ultimate form like 1 pils on both 2 and 1, 2 pils on both... then it has 3 pils on both... i think that kakashis MS must pass the same line what his normal was (when he got his sharingan it was having 2 pils in both (its the first truly form of sharingan but not full)). Back to sasuke who he could kill to obtain it ?? or meyby kishi will show us hau kakeshi got it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    But he's got a clan members sharingan. -_-
    Lol, never thought of that, but you're right. Even though his body is not Uchiha brand, his eye surely is.

i fink there all different but sasuke mite be able to use the amaratsu(black flame) becaus ethe uchiha afinity is fire
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!