Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    the sound ninja used instruments to manipulate sound waves. pein just has what appears to be holes in his arm, but this could also be another piercing or some type of tattoo.

there is a number of possiblities i would assume they are for some form of jutsu, which would be awesome
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

I still like the whole robot idea, that city is quite advanced looking compared to whats been shown before.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    the sound ninja used instruments to manipulate sound waves. pein just has what appears to be holes in his arm, but this could also be another piercing or some type of tattoo.
    I remember back then on the old Naruto series there was a sound ninja that used his body as an instrument to commit brainwaves so its target could get caught in his illusions and for him to do that he had holes in his arms

I remember back then on the old Naruto series there was a sound ninja that used his body as an instrument to commit brainwaves so its target could get caught in his illusions and for him to do that he had holes in his arms
    The sound 3, but you've got it a bit mixed up. Dosu could control sound chakra to his opponents ears causing them to lose balance, Zaku had holes in his hands that could launch blasts of air, and Kin had bells which would cause anyone to hear them fall into a genjutsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    The sound 3, but you've got it a bit mixed up. Dosu could control sound chakra to his opponents ears causing them to lose balance, Zaku had holes in his hands that could launch blasts of air, and Kin had bells which would cause anyone to hear them fall into a genjutsu.
    Yeah i meant Zaku, but i also got it mixed up Haha

it was the girl, she used a triangle instrument and her chakra to manipulate sound waves to confuse her opponent.

it was the Zaku, i believe who had wholes in his HANDS that shot air which he manipulated with chakra.

the guy who had bandages all over his face with one eye exposed used and instrument on his arm that holes in it. when he tapped the instrument sound waves radiated from it which he manipulated to knock his opponent off balance.

Pein obviously has a strong jutsu involving shapeshifting and transfering chakra..
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Acidshivers View Post
    Pein obviously has a strong jutsu involving shapeshifting and transfering chakra..
    If those are holes, my last thought of it is that he could be able to absorb chakra from the world.. this can be nasty, as in endless chakra

that theory is way out there... lol that would make pein a god!, i go believe that the holes do have some significance to peins jutsu but we wont actually know untill he fights naruto.
    Yondaime <3 Naruto