Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 130
  1. #111
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Unfortunately i don't think that we know to much about the ninja from rain so who knows.
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  2. #112
    FUCKING GAR Asce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Munitions Warehouse
    Posts
    2,768
    Quote Originally Posted by pat-san View Post
    Actually I change my mind. I think it has to be already raining for Pein to do any rain-related moves otherwise, if he summons up a storm every single time he battles, it would make him too powerful.
    Pein can definitely summon rain/storm. We've seen Kisame summon a lake so he could use water jutsu, and we've seen the 2nd Hokage use water jutsu without water even being around. It's not unreasonable to think Pein could summon rain.


    Ravona

    Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

  3. #113
    so shall it be elm13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    146
    i think so too, that pein can summon rains..or make a jutsu that can make rains...just look at the expression of the girl akatsuki after she saw that it is raining hard again^^
    "thy will be done"

  4. #114
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    do you think he has a kekkai, cause his eyes look all weird?
    Also are that chick and tobi the only one's who don't wear the forehead protectors, if so I wonder why? Are they trying to hide where they are from, or are they not associated with any village
    Last edited by Itachi8; 08-05-2007 at 02:19 AM.
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  5. #115
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    do you think he has a kekkai, cause his eyes look all weird?
    Also are that chick and tobi the only one's who don't wear the forehead protectors, if so I wonder why? Are they trying to hide where they are from, or are they not associated with any village
    zetsu doesn't wear a forehead protector either. and i don't think it's necessary for you to wear the forehead protector of your village. when you wear it with the slash line it just means that you've cut ties with your village but if you're in akatsuki obviously you've cut your ties with your village.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  6. #116
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    zetsu doesn't wear a forehead protector either. and i don't think it's necessary for you to wear the forehead protector of your village. when you wear it with the slash line it just means that you've cut ties with your village but if you're in akatsuki obviously you've cut your ties with your village.
    os so it's just a fashion statement. but what about my first question the weird eyes. Although now that i think about it anko had weird eyes and I don't think she has one
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  7. #117
    Heir of the will of D
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    107
    Just because you have weird eyes doesn't mean you have a Kekkei Genkai. Think about Haku, he didn't have crazy weird eyes.

  8. #118
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_D View Post
    Just because you have weird eyes doesn't mean you have a Kekkei Genkai. Think about Haku, he didn't have crazy weird eyes.
    I meant a kekkai genkai related to the eyes like th sharingan or byakugan. I know that. But you are also right
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

  9. #119
    Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    332
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    os so it's just a fashion statement. but what about my first question the weird eyes. Although now that i think about it anko had weird eyes and I don't think she has one
    I think you're confusing Kurenai and Anko. Kurenai has the weird eyes, Anko has normal eyes.

  10. #120
    Missing-nin Itachi8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by moronic_badger View Post
    I think you're confusing Kurenai and Anko. Kurenai has the weird eyes, Anko has normal eyes.
    Actually i think they both do, but good point
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

    If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 05:50 PM
  2. Should there be new abilities now?
    By Shock in forum Naruto
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-04-2007, 11:06 PM
  3. Pein's identity
    By CrimsonFox in forum Naruto Theories
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:19 PM
  4. Translators Needed! Pein's Bodies
    By Zetta in forum Naruto
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 02:02 AM
  5. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 10:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •