Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece How will One Piece finally end?

I have been wandering, how on earth is one piece going to end. the most obvious answer would be everyone fulfilling their dreams, but what about after that? Is everyone going to stay apart of the crew or go their separate ways? i don't think they will leave each other, but after they have achieved their goals, what else is there to do? I bet the last page is going to be something corny like Luffy saying "Let's go on another adventure!" while everyone jumps in the air celebrating, but that is not what i want to happen.

Basically, i want to hear from you how you think one piece will or should end.

OP is now continue and it's really cruel for me to think it'll end . I'll try dont think about this ^.^

One Piece

Hey man it's impossible to predict !! Eiichiro Oda is just so wacky and has an awesome imagination !! Likely it would be that everyone fullfilled their dreams.... but iam guessing they're still at least 200-300 more chapters before One Piece is completed. A whole bunch of stuff might happen before they reach Raftel, re-shaping the ending. But i imagine the World Goverment might collapse or something... anyway is impossible to tell, even with 500+ chapters released, what the ending will be. Who knows, the series might run for quite a while, since the crew is so near to getting into the New World(although there might be a large Story Arc on fishman island), there might be another 30% to the series's plot in the New World.
    Last edited by Genix; 07-03-2008 at 05:35 AM.

You never know, Oda might get cancer and die before its finished. I personally think that they will.... I forgot, no spoilers outside the spoiler area. And since my answer refers to a spoiler, I will answer this on Saturday.

i wish their adventure on the new world is as long as the current length of the manga (another 500+ chaps). ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by vjiuvoc View Post
    i wish their adventure on the new world is as long as the current length of the manga (another 500+ chaps). ^_^
    i hope its going to be that long to and then hopefully sumthing new will come up in the world of op and make it a little longer, like the final years or sumthing were everyone are reaching their goals or sumthing

Yeah like Dragons Revolution

We've still got alot of things to see, So I don't think it will end soon.
    We might never know how OP will end, till the very ending. That's what I think.

I think One Piece may end as one of the Romance Dawn chapters did - it shows two pirates (unnamed in this example, but probably would be ones we know in the actual series) talking to their captain excitedly about treasure or some other things... and then we see a faceless man, presumably the captain, reclining... and adjusting the straw hat on his head. It ends with them setting sail.

I may have gotten the details wrong, but I think it'd be a nice way to end One Piece.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    I Think it will end with the Pirate Ara Finally ending...All The "Big" Priates retire or are killed off and those bastardly 5 men old men who rule everything die
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!