Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I actually think tht this chapter was pretty good. I enjoyed those flashbacks about Grimmjaw but the fight was kinda lame but overall a good chapter imo.
    Doesn't flashbacks usually happen when the charecter is about to die?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Cool theory. Yea, something's definitely gonna happen because there's no way Ichigo can take on Aizen, Ulquiorra, and so many more left. He's already having so much trouble with Grimmjow alone. All the other fighters have reached their limit. They are definitely going to get reinforcements probably the Vizards AND Gotei 13. That would be sweet
    The only way to beat the Espada is to have the Vizards and Gotei 13 show up, with Urahara, Isshin, Ishida's dad (can't remember his name), and Yoruichi, as well, no doubt.

Ichigo is supposed to be incredibly powerful, even among the captains, but he can barely beat Espada 6. Chan and Rukia are done for, and Ishida and Renji are stuck with Espada 8, so even if they beat him, they'll be drained and unable to fight. In that case, Yammy could finish the group by himself, and he's weak as all hell.

Even if Orihime healed everybody back to normal, they'd all have to work together to take on Espada 1 and still might lose, depending on how powerful #1 is.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobracommander View Post
    Im pretty sure kubo will have ichigo Beat grimmjow BUT NOT kill him
    so much character devolpment on him to let him die.
    Most of the villains that get killed are developed, especially right before they are killed, so that the death isn't some meaningless thing. If the villain wasn't detailed a little, then it would just be, "Oh, he died. He looked cool and had nice attacks, but he was two-dimensional, so I don't care that much."

My prediction for the next chapter (or maybe the upcoming chapters) is that Ichigo will win, of course, and be healing by Orohime. Then he and Orihime will go find Rukia and Chad and heal them. Finally, they'll sense Ishida and Renji almost dying and rush to save them, with Ulquiorra right on their heels.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Hmm I think Grimmjow loses, gets kicked out of the Espada again, Ichigo and friends regroup and plan to leave Hueco Mundo but just then....ICHIMARU GIN APPEARS.

does any one know where i can read it

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    The only way to beat the Espada is to have the Vizards and Gotei 13 show up, with Urahara, Isshin, Ishida's dad (can't remember his name), and Yoruichi, as well, no doubt.
    Ishida's dad's name is Ryuken (sp?)

Ichigo's eyes

Guys, I put this up at 2nd post but no one made any comment... maybe I am jsut seeing things....

Ichigo's eyes were not Vizard eyes when he get his 'magical power' they ere normal eyes but he still have half of the mask on... what does that mean?...

I was thinking it was a "power-up" state or something like other mentioned.... but its so lame.

Quote Originally Posted by L337Bunny View Post
    Guys, I put this up at 2nd post but no one made any comment... maybe I am jsut seeing things....

Ichigo's eyes were not Vizard eyes when he get his 'magical power' they ere normal eyes but he still have half of the mask on... what does that mean?...

I was thinking it was a "power-up" state or something like other mentioned.... but its so lame.
    I actually addressed it briefly in one of my posts. I didn't mention the eye, but I gave my own idea on what happened

Ichigo should defeat Grimmjow, sending his soul to soul society, he should then come back as a Vegeta type good guy, sticking with ichigo, with hopes of one day defeating him. Plus Grimmjow will wanna get whatshisface back for disintergrating his arm.

I not disappointed about this chapter, at least Ichigo is giving a great fight and next chapter will be the end for Grimmjow xD....."Ichigo is the King" not Grimmjow lol
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!