Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ichigo fights on and both go super saiyan and thus ichigo loses control to his hollow who wins, eats grim. then ulq comes back and is frightened and reports to aizen. grim dying will trigger the remainder of grim's story.. they ready their escape but is stopped by the *prey hunter*

i think kubut. wanted to explain more about the hollow world hieararchy but seriously.. it would be fine if i were to be back reading (wait a few months, read a vollume in a day) but if im waiting a week between each release, this is kinda losing my interest

guys don't you see the "secret" message in the start of the chapter? they talk about divine judgement, and something about some colored chapter or sth, so i think its trying to tell us sth important is going to happen in a few chapters time. i think by the second picture (falling gotei 13) i think the gotei 13 is going to raid hueco mundo and put "divine judgement" on aizen and the hollows. wht you think?

Cool theory. Yea, something's definitely gonna happen because there's no way Ichigo can take on Aizen, Ulquiorra, and so many more left. He's already having so much trouble with Grimmjow alone. All the other fighters have reached their limit. They are definitely going to get reinforcements probably the Vizards AND Gotei 13. That would be sweet
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I'm ready for Espada 1 - 3 to be revealed. And where does Noitora rank? My guess is he is number two, and Halibel and Stark are 1 and 3.

>_< I don't think the flashback was needed. The fighting got better but I guess that's because it looks like Ichigo gave Grimmjaw the finishing blow.

Right now I want the next chapter to have Grimmjaw dead and then switch the view to Rukia and Chad seeing as how they're DIEING!!! :( That's my rant for the chapter.
    O.o

Ichigo better hurry or Chado and Rukia are doomed. Still hoping to see Ichigo's first(?) Ciro blast and high speed regeneration in Chpt 286. (Come to think of it, how many times has Rukia nearly died and been healed by Inoue or someone else?)
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-28-2007 at 10:14 PM.

I didnt mind this chapter , glad to know hes wrapping it up next week in a happy color special.

PS. chibi-komomura made me laugh pretty hard ... hes soooooo cute and tiny !

some action but seriously seemed kinda boring...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosaki_Naruto_ View Post
    guys don't you see the "secret" message in the start of the chapter? they talk about divine judgement, and something about some colored chapter or sth, so i think its trying to tell us sth important is going to happen in a few chapters time. i think by the second picture (falling gotei 13) i think the gotei 13 is going to raid hueco mundo and put "divine judgement" on aizen and the hollows. wht you think?
    Man, that'd make the pace of the story a heck of a lot faster... it would make things a heck of a lot more interesting than it has been lately. I don't know if that's gonna happen, but I think without knowing whether they are capable of stopping Aizen without a lot of casualites, they won't jump in to a war prematurely.

I think I should probably just stop reading Bleach for a few weeks and just wait for 5-10chapters to come out before reading it all in 1 sitting...

Okay, who am I kidding, I can never do that.