Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bboysaiyan View Post
    hers some pics i found
    lol those are some very old fake pics. veeery old.

well then my bad i thought i was on to something but guess wrong well we'll see it tomorrow

I wonder if Pain will really take on Konoha right now. I mean, it's Pain and Konan against all of Konoha, are they really that badass? If they do then I don't know if I should expect them to die or to actually take the Kyuubi. This is too confusing to predict, will Naruto fight too? Will Tsunade die? Will Pain and Konan die? Will Pain take Naruto? It's all too much!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawshank View Post
    I wonder if Pain will really take on Konoha right now. I mean, it's Pain and Konan against all of Konoha, are they really that badass? If they do then I don't know if I should expect them to die or to actually take the Kyuubi. This is too confusing to predict, will Naruto fight too? Will Tsunade die? Will Pain and Konan die? Will Pain take Naruto? It's all too much!
    oooh i feel your pain... your not the only one who is waiting to see what happens!

all of the above
    407 released at onemanga but not here?
    Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread!!

Doesnt every Pein body have six piercings? why does the new one have seven, just seems a little weird. Sorry if it means nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by bboysaiyan View Post
    hers some pics i found
    am sorry i just finished reading naruto here and i remembered all about these pix (they weren't there) but they looked 2 real 2 me. So if you dnt mind can u say where u gt them frm coz they look 2 real and maybe just maybe these cud be the next chaps pics or somthing ( pure speculation frm my prt..)

Quote Originally Posted by oxygen_2 View Post
    am sorry i just finished reading naruto here and i remembered all about these pix (they weren't there) but they looked 2 real 2 me. So if you dnt mind can u say where u gt them frm coz they look 2 real and maybe just maybe these cud be the next chaps pics or somthing ( pure speculation frm my prt..)
    those pics were out a long time ago. they are fake spoiler pics from way back when.