Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Gundam

S^3MASTERĂ—LANCELOT_PILOT shadowfoxes_21's Avatar
    lol SHINING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yea xbox live, i have a trial and i have yet to use it lol, having a job bites, but it gets you nice things, thanks for the info, and when i set everything up ill let you know my gamer tag!! but g-gundam wasnt bad compared to gundamZZ, that one made me sleep on numerus occasions...

S^3 Owner
    O-K Owner (18+ NOT FOR CHILDREN and MINORS!!)
    僕の名前はタッちゃんです。よろしく!

yah after chars counterattack the universal century gundam anime's went downhill

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

ZZ Gundam was before Char's Counter attack...

Also, I don't suppose anyone has a link to Gundam Astry or Gundam Crossbone?
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

I was just thinking about making a Gundam thread last night. Good thing I checked first, lol.

I've really been getting into the original Gundam lately, starting with 0079 (the first series) at the beginning of the summer, and watching Zeta Gundam right now. After I finish Zeta, I plan to move on to ZZ Gundam and keep going in the production order, so I can watch it the same way it came out.

It seems that most of America only likes Gundam Wing and SEED. I guess this is because the other series aren't available as much as Wing and SEED, and the fact that Wing was basically the first Gundam series in the States (the first that could easily be seen). Still, when 0079 aired on Cartoon Network, it got bad ratings. Why? It's freaking Amuro!

I'm loving Zeta Gundam so far. It's great to see the new mobile suits and the new factions and characters, mixed all together with everything that happened in 0079.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosu View Post
    ZZ Gundam was before Char's Counter attack...

Also, I don't suppose anyone has a link to Gundam Astry or Gundam Crossbone?
    Boxtorrents is a site that has all sorts of torrents, and they have a ton of Gundam torrents. I'm not sure if what you're looking for is there, but here's a link to the Gundam searches:

http://boxtorrents.com/browse.php?search=gundam&page=0
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

well, Gundam Wing was indeed the first gundam i ever saw all those years ago when it first started to air on cartoon network. it was soooo weird to watch it through once, and then see the reruns and realise that they were EDITED!! like, the networkd ppl realised what the hell they'd put on tv and took out all the cursing that i definately remembered in certain scenes. and the blood! nooooo!

the second time around that i saw Heero self destruct was horrible because took out all of the blood that pools around his body as he lays lifelessly on the ground, having just been flung from his gundam. bleh, i hate censors. oh well.

loved Gundam 0080. brilliant and short. all of the other gundams besided Wing and SEED have obviously fallen under the radar unless actually sought out, but that can easily be blamed on the lack of major bishounen hawtness, humor, and color that the more popular series offer.

either way, though i loved Gundam wing for so long, my favorite now and forever is Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. there's just so much more character turmoil and angst that makes it soooo much more appealing. plus there's the added supernatural SEED ability that defies the limits of other gundam series. bah. and the music is some of the best i've ever heard. every song is amazingly well chosen. i recommend you all check em out if you never have!

Nobody is ever allowed to say they like GSD. EVER.

Im not keeping my hopes up for 00! just incase.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebeard View Post
    Nobody is ever allowed to say they like GSD. EVER.

Im not keeping my hopes up for 00! just incase.
    Thats only half true...It's OK to like the first half or so of the series...but anything after the Shinn/Kira fight, not so much >_>
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by sexypancake View Post
    all of the other gundams besided Wing and SEED have obviously fallen under the radar unless actually sought out, but that can easily be blamed on the lack of major bishounen hawtness, humor, and color that the more popular series offer.
    I don't think it's so much that the other series lack hotness or anything. I blame the lack of knowledge of the other Gundams solely on American distributors. Sunrise in America has never tried to market 0079 or Zeta Gundam, and I don't even know if they have ZZ Gundam. The other Gundam series have everything Wing and SEED have (except for maybe the hot guys, but one could argue that Char, Amuro, and Camille are hotties), and then some. The distributors apparently don't want to try to market the product and actually get people interested in it.

Quote Originally Posted by sexypancake View Post
    either way, though i loved Gundam wing for so long, my favorite now and forever is Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny. there's just so much more character turmoil and angst that makes it soooo much more appealing. plus there's the added supernatural SEED ability that defies the limits of other gundam series. bah. and the music is some of the best i've ever heard. every song is amazingly well chosen. i recommend you all check em out if you never have!
    If you want character turmoil, angst, and supernatural abilities, look at the original series. Amuro and company fighting with themselves, learning how to work the powerful machines in front of them, facing what it means to kill or be killed and actually taking another person's life, losing their friends and loved ones to battle, Newtype abilities that can cause crazy shit to happen . . . I bet it blows Wing and SEED way out of the water.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

i perfer wing and seed the most if any1 wants a link to download seed just ask (not a torrent) ive bin downloading 079 but its not my favorite its okay. i wish theyd bring zaft vsomni for the ps2 stateside cause i imported the psp version and its awesome