Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar

What chapter should I start with (InuYasha)

I recently finished watching the InuYasha anime. I was wondering what chapter starts off where the anime ends, or at least close to it. The series has a lot of chapters and I would like to save time by reading it from where it left off, unless the series is quite a bit different in the manga then I'll just start from the beginning.

Thanks for any help.

No idea, check out Wikipedia and their manga chapter listing?

I never bothered to finish Inuyasha. It started off well, but the plot is tiresome. The anime's art style is excellent though. Perhaps it was due to the never ending circle of Inuyasha's plot that the decision to cancel Inuyasha anime was made.

Is Inuyasha manga still continuing? What ever happened to the author's promise to end it in 500 chapters? Guess that goes to heaven too.

Its at 516 chapters now, so yeah the 500 mark went way out the window. The story really does stretch on, but things like the arc with the 7 mercenaries was really cool. Mostly I want to just finish the story though, I tend to like to finish stories I start even if they get bad or go on to long.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Chimaera View Post
    I recently finished watching the InuYasha anime. I was wondering what chapter starts off where the anime ends, or at least close to it. The series has a lot of chapters and I would like to save time by reading it from where it left off, unless the series is quite a bit different in the manga then I'll just start from the beginning.

Thanks for any help.
    The anime ends about 2/3 of the way through volume 36. The last few frames of shapter 356 do not appear in the anime. The rest of the chapter are the end of the final episode. Be careful, the anime deviates from the manga even in episodes taken from the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiten.Sama View Post
    The anime ends about 2/3 of the way through volume 36. The last few frames of shapter 356 do not appear in the anime. The rest of the chapter are the end of the final episode. Be careful, the anime deviates from the manga even in episodes taken from the manga.
    It's called filler. =P

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Thanks for the information!