Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 164 Discussion / 165 Predictions

Ok, I'm tired of waiting. The chapter has been released on One Manga and should have been added on here along time ago. (maybe its because Blud isn't here)

This arc finally ends though, and in a comical way. Hilarious chapter. XD

not actually what i wanted...
    but still.
    at least it ended, finally ^^
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

Senjogahara Fascination ReshenKusaga's Avatar
    i actually think the ending was kinda touching, how he said he would bear the burden of all the mistakes, which is really what the arc was building up to, showing that Komui is mature in his own way and isn't really all that goofy as he's been shown

So-so ending. Seemed a little bit too easy of an ending. Everyone but Komui got infected and than "boom", everything was fixed. I have a feeling the anime will bring more justice to the ending of this ghost phenomenon.

As ReshenKusaga pointed out, the good part was how Komui listed all the names and showed he was going to take on the burden. After how cold the head boss seemed so cold (forget his name) it was nice to see some affection by Komui.

The head boss is Revelier I think, but it said that the ones who suffered were the Revelier family so I'm really not sure now. I wonder if the ghost will have any part to play in the future.
    To me the ending was good, but not great. I'm looking forward to the main story now, what happens next seems unpredictable. I have a feeling their war that was spoken of will have something to do with the next arc. The Order will get involved most likely and the true purpose of Akuma will be revealed.

Please correct me if I'm wrong... but does this arc has anything to do with the actual story? This arc is so...foolish -.-
    Well I hope there is any sense behind that. And I hope that all of it will be back to normal in the coming chapters

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    this little arc wasn't the most enterntaining thing to read, but it wasn't pointless in my opinion. :/ it was kind of a little transition arc, an intermission of sorts. i'm all for the fighting and action and just the plain storyline is enough to get me hooked, but if Hoshino just went straight from 60+ chapters of fighting to another big fight it would feel kind of weird. ^^; like there should be a calm before the storm kinda thing? idk, it would just seem too rushed. DX both sides were wounded and needed to recover, it would have been weird if they just came out again a chapter later ready for round 2! i know in manga the characters have a unrealistic immunity to pain over time, but if there wasn't something in between it would feel kinda like running 10 miles without slowing down or stopping to drink some water in between before starting again.

XD ANYWAY im glad its over and we can get back to the story i love so darn much can't wait to see where this goes. i can never predict with Hoshino XD
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

I'm glad it ended already, the fun ended some time ago, though, when Krory ran to Allen and Lavi it was really humorous.

The next chapter will probably get the story back on track. Can't wait.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Not a good end, i guess. But at least...we might know more abt the 14th from now on, i hope O.O.

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

That was kinda useless, if you may. Kinda like the ending of Shaman King. Only that ti not the actual ending of the story. In my opinion, though, it fits this arc, a useless ending for a useless arc. Kinda. I know it needed some break before starting again, but it could have been made in a better way. We got some news though.
    Finally back on topic.