Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Diablo III

The monk is the 4th character to be released and although Blizzard has given no release time; however, next year is a safe bet and I will be happier with a polished product.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    The monk is the 4th character to be released and although Blizzard has given no release time; however, next year is a safe bet and I will be happier with a polished product.
    That's good news. D2 Classic had 5 classes, it'd be reasonable enough to expect a similar number for D3 (and some additional for the expansion), so I guess it's almost done.

Time to save some money up.

Literally, buckets of cum.

I cannot wait for this game. I wonder if there'll be hidden classes in the form of unlockables.

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Well they already gave a lot of info about it in BlizzCon. I personally, don't want to get addicted to this game, so I will only play single player.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

I didn't like the Assassin in D2 so I probably won't like the Monk. Sticking with Wizard for now.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    That's good news. D2 Classic had 5 classes, it'd be reasonable enough to expect a similar number for D3 (and some additional for the expansion), so I guess it's almost done.

Time to save some money up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I cannot wait for this game. I wonder if there'll be hidden classes in the form of unlockables.
    Blizzard has already said, in past interviews, that there would be five classes. I do believe they've at least mentioned an expansion pack but I'm fairly confident there won't be any classes as unlockables.

THE ESPADA WILL RISE E S P A D A's Avatar
    i have my order of this game and cannot wait to start playing it. Same with starcraft. Got 2 diablo 3 orders ad 1 starcraft order.
    The time has come to destroy the village of the leaf.