Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Salvia

Retired Administrator
    Are we not getting away from the subject. tatsukai1990 wanted to do something now that he is 18. Personally I vote for buying a decent cigar and smoking it. But he said no to tobacco so no dice. If he wanted to stray into illegal hallucinogens we could kill an hour debating effects side affects and dangers of each one.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    well i have, and its like comparing apples and oranges, weed isnt a halucinagen, weed just slows things down for me, salvia is a different feeling
    Apples and Oranges aren't that different if you think about it. Both roundish, fruit, hot colored, grow on trees, and delicious.

Sorry it's early.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    If thats what makes up for your 18 years of living life then so be it,.... :\
    I wouln`t suggest even trying it.. You want to buy something you cannot buy under the age of 18, try clubbing or something...

Smoking is stupidity^^

Quote Originally Posted by Woofcat View Post
    Are we not getting away from the subject. tatsukai1990 wanted to do something now that he is 18. Personally I vote for buying a decent cigar and smoking it. But he said no to tobacco so no dice. If he wanted to stray into illegal hallucinogens we could kill an hour debating effects side affects and dangers of each one.
    thank you

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I've seen videos of Salvia trips on youtube, never did it though. I don't think I would try it either because all the reactions were different. Some are spaced out while other just laugh their asses off. This would be the type of thing I would want my friends to do but not me.

Would you ever do it again (if price wasn't a factor)? Any side effects or addiction?

nah, id let my friends do it then laugh at them, only side effects are like the dangers of smoking( lung disorders and what not) and its nonaddictive. its pretty safe

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round