Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    While the name isn't coincidential, more than likely, I'm not buying the whole auto-advantage via name thing.

We saw how well Ichigo vs. Aizen went before.

well, i think Kisuke Urahara or Hirako should teach Ichicgo the move Hirako did.

then the illusions shouldnt be that much of a problem.....unless he goes into bankai mode....
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

That wasn't actually Aizen though...

The entire time Shinji was under Aizen's shikai Hypnosis. :(
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

I like the theory even if it winds up poetic and not literal, and for all the Aizen fan boys or ichigo haters if nothing else Bleach is VERY dependably shonen so when all hope is lost Ichigo(the hero) will bust some crazy power and toast aizen (the villan).

Something I was thinking about that kinda lends itself to this theory. Everyones sword abilities have some kind of form or element associated with it for example:
    Elemental
    hitsu= ice
    Aizen= water/light
    Yama= fire
    Bayakuya= Flora
    Rukia= ice
    Form
    mayuri= scary baby thing
    renji= snake/baboon
    unohana= healing stingray thing
    soifon= wasp

anyway ichigo has kinda a combination Old man zangetsu is his form but its powers a imo are darkness based. IE you need light to create an illusion with water soooo.....

mabe im way off but sounds good in my head =)

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    well done i give u a great hand you went in with this and now what you said has come to pass and u shall see what u said 2 yrs ago lol

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

ichigo is under aizen's hypnosis. after ichigo loses his shinigami powers, he'll pwn ichigo and run after the king's realm. ichigo will face another uphill battle trying to find a way to become shinigami...again.

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    Ok, i'm not sure if you are familiar with this, but in Japanese folklore, the moon is very often associated with illusions and goin insane. I don't have non manga proof of this, but there is a little manga evidence. First of all, Aizen's zanpakutou is called, 'Kyoka Suigetsu,' meaning mirror flower, water moon. It is an old saying signifying the illusions of this world, for example there is an example of a monkey trying to reach the moon, but he can only touch the reflection on the water (reference to the 'water moon' in Aizen's zanpakutou name). Also, if you've read the manga, naruto, then you'll know that itachi's tsukiyomi (a very powerful illusion technique) is also related to the moon.

conclusion: so the conclusion is that ichigo's zanpakutou, zangetsu means moon cutter, and his attack means moon fang, heaven's destruction. so, in this case, if aizen's abilities are the moon, then that will mean ichigo will eventually create a 'moon cutter' move to defeat aizen. will this be the perfected form of getsuga tenshou, or will it be an entirely different move? i don't know

again, this is pure speculation, so you are free to pick it apart as you like.
    dude the prediction was fckin awesome almost 100% CORRECT

Quote Originally Posted by macman808 View Post
    ichigo is under aizen's hypnosis. after ichigo loses his shinigami powers, he'll pwn ichigo and run after the king's realm. ichigo will face another uphill battle trying to find a way to become shinigami...again.
    ICHIGO is under hypnosis how and where did you come up with that conclusion

With Mugetsu

Banned
    Based on what we've seen so far in the Bleach manga/ anime bleach episodes . All of the Espada Arrancars are dead minus Grimmjow he's MIA. Aizen just proved that he can be damaged when he escaped Yamamoto's kido attack. He escaped with some burns on his body and is about to get into a serious battle with Ichigo. I think Ichigo will definitely be the one finally defeat/kill to Aizen, but it wont as be easy, as i said.

Quote Originally Posted by ranson View Post
    Based on what we've seen so far in the Bleach manga/ anime bleach episodes . All of the Espada Arrancars are dead minus Grimmjow he's MIA. Aizen just proved that he can be damaged when he escaped Yamamoto's kido attack. He escaped with some burns on his body and is about to get into a serious battle with Ichigo. I think Ichigo will definitely be the one finally defeat/kill to Aizen, but it wont as be easy, as i said.
    Clearly, you aren't caught up with the manga yet.