Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Bleach How Ichigo will defeat Aizen

Ok, i'm not sure if you are familiar with this, but in Japanese folklore, the moon is very often associated with illusions and goin insane. I don't have non manga proof of this, but there is a little manga evidence. First of all, Aizen's zanpakutou is called, 'Kyoka Suigetsu,' meaning mirror flower, water moon. It is an old saying signifying the illusions of this world, for example there is an example of a monkey trying to reach the moon, but he can only touch the reflection on the water (reference to the 'water moon' in Aizen's zanpakutou name). Also, if you've read the manga, naruto, then you'll know that itachi's tsukiyomi (a very powerful illusion technique) is also related to the moon.

conclusion: so the conclusion is that ichigo's zanpakutou, zangetsu means moon cutter, and his attack means moon fang, heaven's destruction. so, in this case, if aizen's abilities are the moon, then that will mean ichigo will eventually create a 'moon cutter' move to defeat aizen. will this be the perfected form of getsuga tenshou, or will it be an entirely different move? i don't know

again, this is pure speculation, so you are free to pick it apart as you like.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    wow nice connection there. Although it's widely known that following any writing style the main character is the one to take down the ultimate villain. I never thought that his Soul Cutter would have an ability that would have a direct advantage over Aizen's

Or maybe it's just Tite being clever Moon cutter cuts moon in the end. Sounds poetic
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Man, the ichigo vs aizen saga will be awesome.

BUT right now.... VAIZARD PAYBACK!

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    Ok, i'm not sure if you are familiar with this, but in Japanese folklore, the moon is very often associated with illusions and goin insane. I don't have non manga proof of this, but there is a little manga evidence. First of all, Aizen's zanpakutou is called, 'Kyoka Suigetsu,' meaning mirror flower, water moon. It is an old saying signifying the illusions of this world, for example there is an example of a monkey trying to reach the moon, but he can only touch the reflection on the water (reference to the 'water moon' in Aizen's zanpakutou name). Also, if you've read the manga, naruto, then you'll know that itachi's tsukiyomi (a very powerful illusion technique) is also related to the moon.

conclusion: so the conclusion is that ichigo's zanpakutou, zangetsu means moon cutter, and his attack means moon fang, heaven's destruction. so, in this case, if aizen's abilities are the moon, then that will mean ichigo will eventually create a 'moon cutter' move to defeat aizen. will this be the perfected form of getsuga tenshou, or will it be an entirely different move? i don't know

Aizen's zanpakutou also refers 2 his ability w/ illusions because water moon and mirror flower r things u can c but u can't touch them....I like the idea of the "Moon Cutter" defeating the "Mirror Flower, Water Moon".I hope it's a new move though cuz Ichigo needs so new abilities, it's getting a little old 2 me, he goes bankai, uses getsuga tenshou, if that doesn't work he uses his hollow mask and uses more getsuga tenshou..MIX IT UP please..

Very possible. Maybe it won't be how it's explained but that will be the idea.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post

great analysis, and to back you up there is manga proof. i cant post the image because im at work (they block pic hosting sites) but go back to rurouni kenshin when kenshin is fighting jenai ( think thats how you spell it) and jenai's ability was to use his sword to reflect the moon's light and his opponent goes insane.( he also got super powerful when he used it on himself)

i never thought of that .. nice theory dude
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

ok thats interesting it really is, but right now i just cant picture ichigo defeating aizen i just cant, aizen to me is like a god. i mean really how did aizen got so freaking strong? they should make an arc about the story behind aizen!

its ight... but i dont think ichigo is gonna be the one to defeat aizen ... for some reason i feel its gonna be an outcast type of char who finally defeats aizen , who knows? maybe someone we never seen yet is gonna pop into the storyline soon, BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION I WOULD LIKE TO SEE URAHARA KILL AIZEN BECAUSE THEIR FEUD GOES WAYYY BACKK TO SS DAYS

How Ichigo will defeat Aizen
    Simple. He won't. Aizen > all.

I'll give you credit though it makes sense...that and the main good-guy > main bad-guy in 99% of everything....