Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 112
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    ok I looked this up just to be sure so that no one else will ever bring this up again EVER!!!!!!!! Minato Namikaze BKA Yondaime hokage cannot be brought back to life for various reasons.

    1). He's dead get over it

    2). he used the Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin (sealing jutsu: demonic soul seal) which seals the users soul along with whatever he seals. in yondaimes case he was sealed along with the fox chakra he didn't seal in naruto.

    3). there is no way to bring him back because without a soul a body is useless. even if orochimaru had summoned the fourth's body it would have been an empty shell because his soul was in limbo with the fox. and the basis of oro's jutsu is to use a sacrificed body as a shell/host/medium for the soul of the dead he is summoning.

    4) yondaime's soul belongs to the same deathgod/shinigami that took sandaime's soul.

    5)this is bullet proof. there is no possible way with all given info in the manga to bust this theory. unless of course kishi decides to make some kind of loop hole but I have every piece of manga evidence ready to back up my claim. It's over for all "hokage rise frome the dead" theories


    So there you have it. yondaime can't be brought back and neither can any other hokage for that matter (thanks to sandaime) due to the effects of Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin. so any and all hokage resurection theories have been instantly graveyarded and I don't have to have a headache everytime I see (what if yondaime?) Yondaime is dead. he isn't pein, or tobi with dyed hair or sitting with the justice friends in the hall of justice sipping green tea with superman arguing who is faster. He's dead folks lets move on. we all know konoha has
    I disagree with his soul being sealed with the fox. I believe both parts of the 9-tails is sealed within naruto. however he only has access to half of it but the key with the frog will open the other half. If he only had half of it and the other half was stuck in limbo with the shinigami akatsuki's plans watever they are would be screwed.

    I do believe the 4th's soul is in limbo with the shinigami
    I am McLOVIN

  2. #22
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    either way if he's with the fox or the shinigami or all three are playing checkers with sandaime and orochimaru's arms he ain't coming back

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  3. #23
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    either way if he's with the fox or the shinigami or all three are playing checkers with sandaime and orochimaru's arms he ain't coming back
    Orochimaru`s arms are back now... He can perfectly summon his soul if it isn`t sealed somehow....


    The soul would have its personality and mind but the will and desire will be gone since he already is DEAD!

  4. #24
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Aint the same arms Oro started with.

  5. #25
    Regular Member godlike13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    165
    Maybe part of the the 4th's soul is in Naruto, too. Ever think about that, huh. (yes, who hasn't)
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    JK, he's way dead.

  6. #26
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Aint the same arms Oro started with.
    Arms ain`t not batteries either... The knowledge about the jutsu gets loaded in the mind^^

  7. #27
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Arms ain`t not batteries either... The knowledge about the jutsu gets loaded in the mind^^
    actually oro didn't have arms anymore anyway. his true form was a giant snake remember. so who ever body he was using didn't have arms anymore

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

  8. #28
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    I didn't say nothin about jutsu. Oro needed to switch bodies so he could use his arms (or should I say, that body's arms). Yes, knowledge of jutsu is in the mind but its pretty useless if you don't have the means to use it.

  9. #29
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,457
    Ah well ok... But that does not change the fact that he can summon Minato when he is capable of..

  10. #30
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    3,574
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Ah well ok... But that does not change the fact that he can summon Minato when he is capable of..
    he can't be brought back there is no way unless kishi does it himself. there are no loopholes any where. i know cause i checked

    SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •