Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

Naruto Theory to kill all Minato Namikaze resurection theories

ok I looked this up just to be sure so that no one else will ever bring this up again EVER!!!!!!!! Minato Namikaze BKA Yondaime hokage cannot be brought back to life for various reasons.

1). He's dead get over it

2). he used the Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin (sealing jutsu: demonic soul seal) which seals the users soul along with whatever he seals. in yondaimes case he was sealed along with the fox chakra he didn't seal in naruto.

3). there is no way to bring him back because without a soul a body is useless. even if orochimaru had summoned the fourth's body it would have been an empty shell because his soul was in limbo with the fox. and the basis of oro's jutsu is to use a sacrificed body as a shell/host/medium for the soul of the dead he is summoning.

4) yondaime's soul belongs to the same deathgod/shinigami that took sandaime's soul.

5)this is bullet proof. there is no possible way with all given info in the manga to bust this theory. unless of course kishi decides to make some kind of loop hole but I have every piece of manga evidence ready to back up my claim. It's over for all "hokage rise frome the dead" theories

So there you have it. yondaime can't be brought back and neither can any other hokage for that matter (thanks to sandaime) due to the effects of Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin. so any and all hokage resurection theories have been instantly graveyarded and I don't have to have a headache everytime I see (what if yondaime?) Yondaime is dead. he isn't pein, or tobi with dyed hair or sitting with the justice friends in the hall of justice sipping green tea with superman arguing who is faster. He's dead folks lets move on. we all know konoha has
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 06-28-2008 at 02:00 AM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I was sold when I read the title. Great theory.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This isn't really a theory, but since I hate those other theories, I won't graveyard it, I'll just move it.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

You have made me laugh this morning ty ~roll eyes~ Also your proofs, can be disproved.

1. I agree with you is most likely dead and I should get over it But I like to be a smartass.

2. Two yeah you may be right. But you know it is a manga it is not real. Don't crush peoples ideas till the writer does Creator does. Explain to me how someone would know the full effects out a jutsu if it killed you and took you soul, answer no one knows the full effects then. Cause you can't come and tell some what will happened, because oh want your dead. and this doesn't sound like a jutsu you can test out. You could guess, on what the 4th told the 3rd he guessed would happen with the jutsu, but as I said no one knows the full effects.

3. You assume a body is unless with out a soul. This isn't soul eater..it was never stated a body was useess with out a soul. Think pain used 6 body, not his own. Now either he was splitting her soul, or something. Dead body that were not his own (well you know 5 out of 6 maybe) were not his body but dead bodys.

In Government, And Life...Power..Sex..Sex...Power...It All Comes Down To The Same Thing Fucking Others..

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amargo View Post
    ok I looked this up just to be sure so that no one else will ever bring this up again EVER!!!!!!!! Minato Namikaze BKA Yondaime hokage cannot be brought back to life for various reasons.

1). He's dead get over it

2). he used the Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin (sealing jutsu: demonic soul seal) which seals the users soul along with whatever he seals. in yondaimes case he was sealed along with the fox chakra he didn't seal in naruto.

3). there is no way to bring him back because without a soul a body is useless. even if orochimaru had summoned the fourth's body it would have been an empty shell because his soul was in limbo with the fox. and the basis of oro's jutsu is to use a sacrificed body as a shell/host/medium for the soul of the dead he is summoning.

4) yondaime's soul belongs to the same deathgod/shinigami that took sandaime's soul.

So there you have it. yondaime can't be brought back and neither can any other hokage for that matter (thanks to sandaime) due to the effects of Fuuinjutsu Shiki Fuujin. so any and all hokage resurection theories have been instantly graveyarded and I don't have to have a headache everytime I see (what if yondaime?) Yondaime is dead. he isn't pein, or tobi with dyed hair or sitting with the justice friends in the hall of justice sipping green tea with superman arguing who is faster. He's dead folks lets move on. we all know konoha has
    shouldn't he be arguing with the flash rather than superman?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRei View Post
    You have made me laugh this morning ty ~roll eyes~ Also your proofs, can be disproved.

1. I agree with you is most likely dead and I should get over it But I like to be a smartass.

2. Two yeah you may be right. But you know it is a manga it is not real. Don't crush peoples ideas till the writer does Creator does. Explain to me how someone would know the full effects out a jutsu if it killed you and took you soul, answer no one knows the full effects then. Cause you can't come and tell some what will happened, because oh want your dead. and this doesn't sound like a jutsu you can test out. You could guess, on what the 4th told the 3rd he guessed would happen with the jutsu, but as I said no one knows the full effects.

3. You assume a body is unless with out a soul. This isn't soul eater..it was never stated a body was useess with out a soul. Think pain used 6 body, not his own. Now either he was splitting her soul, or something. Dead body that were not his own (well you know 5 out of 6 maybe) were not his body but dead bodys.

since i'm in a theory killing mood i'll kill this too. if you recall sasori mentions puppets can't use chakra and they can't because they aren't living thing thus why sasori makes his puppets out of people because people are living things and can produce chakra. now what is chakra, sakura tells naruto during tree climbing excercises that chakra is spirit energy. whats another word for spirit? Soul. so basically chakra is your soul's energy and if your soul runs out of energy you die. this statement is backed up by kakashi when he tells sasuke if he runs out of chakra overusing the chidori he will die. so back to the soul being taken from the body. on some level dead bodies must have some degree of chakra left (i.e. sasori's puppets and pains extra bodies and the 1st and second hokage's being resurected) if they died of causes other than chakra depletion. now yondaime's soul was taken from his body thus all his chakra is gone so anything unique to yondaime is gone seeing as your chakra replicates what you know so his body is now an empty shell (sounds familiar don't it). there is nothing left thus why he died so due to overwehlming evidence from the manga therefore nothing is disproven and i said it once and' i'll say it again. YONDAIME IS DEAD AND GONE, THATS ALL FOLKS

also to kill this further jiraiya said he fought the nin that make up pain not killed them so how do you know they were dead when they became pain. they could be alive this could be an effect of rinnigan
    Last edited by Amargo Deathscythe; 06-27-2008 at 09:22 AM.

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    shouldn't he be arguing with the flash rather than superman?
    all three are arguing and wonder woman is chating with naruto's mom

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

you could've said all that in 5 sentences instead of 2 huge posts. Besides it's just info I already knew

If we remember the fight between the 3rd and Orochimaru, the third sealed part of Oro's soul (his arms) and that effectively cut off Oro's ability to use jutsu before he switched bodies again. Now, if having part of your soul sealed (the arms) takes away your ability to use jutsu, then having all of your soul sealed must be a billion times worse.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowRei View Post
    2. Two yeah you may be right. But you know it is a manga it is not real. Don't crush peoples ideas till the writer does Creator does. Explain to me how someone would know the full effects out a jutsu if it killed you and took you soul, answer no one knows the full effects then. .
    I used evidence from the manga to kill this so in a sense kishi did crush this. all i'm doing is bringing it to light so some sorry noob doesn't post several hokage reunion threads and have asce send them all to the graveyard and then they feel bad about it because they realize how stupid it was too late. so really i'm saving lives

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN