Thread: ToraDora

ToraDora

Has anyone noticed this series yet? So far there are 5 chapters scanlated by SCX and its great, it like a touch of Shakugan no Shana and Zero no Tsukaima.

I know this will be one hella popular anime if this gets animated.

Toradora!’s story begins with the male protagonist Ryuuji Takasu who is frustrated at trying to look his best as he enters his second year of high school. Despite his gentle personality, he has a natural outer-appearance which makes him look like an intimidating delinquent so he is utterly hopeless about his chances of getting a girlfriend anytime soon, and does not have many close friends either.

After being greeted by his hungover mother in the morning, Ryuuji goes to school and is happy to find that he gets to be in the same class as his best friend, Yūsuke Kitamura, and crush, Minori Kushieda. However, it is then that he unexpectedly knocks into “the school’s most dangerous animal of the highest risk level” — Taiga Aisaka — who just happens to also be in his class. (MU)

So, What do you think about this manga?

go here to download all the chapters.

Yeah it's pretty interseting......Palm-Sized Tiger....
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

i also get a Zero no Tsukaima feeling over it but i like it its good
    Så glöm allt för kung är min riktiga titel.

yea, I absolutely love this manga, especially since the anime comes out soon (in the same season gundam 00 comes out...) and Taiga gets voiced by Kugumiya Rie, who also voiced Louise from Zero no Tsukaima and Shana from Shakugan no Shana.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    yea, I absolutely love this manga, especially since the anime comes out soon (in the same season gundam 00 comes out...) and Taiga gets voiced by Kugumiya Rie, who also voiced Louise from Zero no Tsukaima and Shana from Shakugan no Shana.
    she is going to be epic awesome for that character!
    she also did nagi from hayate no gotoku
    Så glöm allt för kung är min riktiga titel.

half way between the gutters and the stars...
    can anyone post new links for the toradora manga the one posted by gen0va has only two volumes.

Veteran Member
    lagriek bump*, anyway, i have heard of the anime, my friend is watching it, he keeps telling me to start, but i REFUSE, it doesn't look interesting( yeah yeah, it probably does, i have bashed all the animes im watching now <.<)

i only watch the anime and is great i think im gonna read the manga in vacation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

My brother reads it and likes it a lot.

Personally I have been avoiding it to avoid possible spoilers in the anime 'cause I just enjoy the anime so much.

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.