Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: password

password

can i put password to my chapter on this site?sorry for my english but i am not english XD

former mod
    like adding a password to the .rar file?
    why would you do that?

anyway, idk if bluds would allow that...

From what you wrote, I'm thinking the same as zidane21ps that your referring to a password on the .rar file

I don't see anyway that would be allowed here unless you have a very good reason and even then I highly doubt it.

Also don't worry about your English, just take your time and try and explain what you mean if it is not what zidane21ps and I have understood.

If you provide the password in the release notes then I don't care, but if you make them go through great lengths to get the password, like visiting your site registering on it etc. etc. then no it will be deleted.

I have seen some scan groups that put on their chaps pass to extract the manga...They say that the pass in their forums...Can they do this?

Quote Originally Posted by baggio86 View Post
    I have seen some scan groups that put on their chaps pass to extract the manga...They say that the pass in their forums...Can they do this?
    Do you have a link to an example of such a release?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Retired Administrator
    Do they need to register to see the password? If so, no.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    PGP Key Here

now i don't remenber the names of groups...they are some italian teams...then there are many offenses in the comments...

Yeah, their releases are normally not approved. However, that release with so many comments in it has been already removed

i don't think you need to register to read the forums here so it should be fine as long as it's not hard to find or annoying to access