26 72.22%
  • Marines

1 2.78%
  • Bounty hunter

5 13.89%
  • Other

4 11.11%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece If you live in OP world, you want to be pirate, marine or bounty hunter?

* What will you want to be if you live in OP world: Pirates, Marines or Bounty hunters?
    I hope that world are not full of pirates
    * And what kind of power do you want to have : DF users (Luffy,Robin,BB...) or your own skill &talent (Zoro,Sanji....)
    PS:although if Luffy didn't eat DF I think he is still strong but whatever, he 's a DF man so he has big weak point!!!
    Sorry if this thread was posted before.

I'd be trying to get into CP9 so I could learn those kickass Rokushiki skills. So I guess I'd be a Marine unless CP9 is considered "other".

Yeah, I think "Other" includes "other" ^-^ likes :revolutionist (Dragon), former marines or pirates and now do another job (Shakky,Rayleigh,...), or even princess_Vivi...

I think i would be a marine and get some bad ass training and hopefully find a devil fruit. then i would go rogue and start hunting pirates

The fruit i would want would be one of the rare flying animal ones. Hopefully a hawk or mythical creature like a gryphon so i could fly down and crush unsuspecting pirates or pick up df users of their ships and drop them in the ocean.

haha i know this sounds impossible and probably will never be a devil fruit but, if i were to eat a devil fruit... I'd like it to be the devil fruit of time, like i can control time, go back in time as well as forward...hehe it would be a kikass fighting style, appearing and disappearing infront of your enemies... although i dont like it to be like "foxy's" devil fruit da noro noro beam i think... were it only slows things down. ehe kinda long aint it.

Rare flying animal? I hope you dont meet SH,special their captain or else you 100% become his pet

I'd be a pirate, with the Spin Spin Fruit (Rasen Rasen no Mi). The ability to make anything and everything spin at varying speeds... Tornadoes, turning swords into drills moving so fast that pierce the air itself, stopping bullets in their tracks with a shield of wind... hell, breaking/turning people's bones and limbs into irrecoverable mush! Breaking someone's neck by merely touching it! Moving the surface of the land itself! An ability that's truly earned the right to be called a "Devil" fruit.

Wouldn't work too well on Logia users/Luffy, though. :E

Pirate with Time Time Fruit(Jikoku Jikoku).I would be able to control time such as if i were battling some1 i would just freeze time and smash the person.

Time control,thats a good idea but kuma can reflect your attack, cant he?

why isnt pirate king an option?
    The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.