Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    i doubt yondaime is naruto's dad. there isn't really any proof that he really is his father.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    a very well put rebuttal and one im not going to disagree with and at the same time im going to compliment this analysis, because if you notice how the manga-ka establishes characters every major nemesis has a strong attachment to Naruto, which helps in their reconditioning phaze (a la Piccolo/Vegeta/Buu ) to the good size, and seeing as Tobi is an sharingan user, who's to say it isn't Yondaime under the influence of an unknown jutsu. Expect the unexpected with this manga I always say.
    I don't know about that. I see little to no connection between Naruto and Haku or Zabuza or Neji or Gaara. True Naruto/Haku shitty lives, Neji/Naruto the whole seal and fate thing, gaara/naruto Jinchuriki but Zabuza had no connection whatsoever and no one in Akatsuki so far has turned back or had any connection. Kabuto has no connection and neither did orochimaru. Frankly what connections there are aren't on this level anyway it's more Naruto's ability to empathize with his opponents than it is a connection.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Yondaime wouldn't seal the kyuubi into some random kid would he? He sealed it in Naruto hoping that it would be beneficial to him. That was his wish before he died.

Quote Originally Posted by milesshen View Post
    Yondaime wouldn't seal the kyuubi into some random kid would he? He sealed it in Naruto hoping that it would be beneficial to him. That was his wish before he died.
    wtf? of course yondaime could have sealed the kyuubi into some random kid. the village was getting attacked by the kyuubi and it had to be gotten rid off. so yondiame sealed it in naruto. and if i'm not mistaken yondiame's last wish was for everyone in the village to view naruto not as the nine tails but as a hero.
    http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaRet...o&PhotoID=6199

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Emperor
    This is one theory I do believe might be true.
    Naruto and Yondaime are the only people in Konoha with that type of blond hair
    Both have blue eyes
    Type B blood
    It has been said before in the manga that Naruto is the 4th's legacy
    Said to have very similar behavior
    I think it's possible

another of my theory... naruto is yondaime... because while sealing the kyuubi yondaime perfomed the compleate sealing jutsu that the 3rd hokage tries to do and yondaime sealed the kyuubi to himself and turned himself into a baby removing its memory like a new born baby and named the baby naruto... so naruto grows up dreaming to ba a hokage someday while the truth is that he already become a hokage... what you think?? RAK ON NARUTO!!!!

my theory about naruto's true identity

another of my theory... naruto is yondaime... because while sealing the kyuubi yondaime perfomed the compleate sealing jutsu that the 3rd hokage tries to do and yondaime sealed the kyuubi to himself and turned himself into a baby removing its memory like a new born baby and named the baby naruto... so naruto grows up dreaming to ba a hokage someday while the truth is that he already become a hokage... what you think?? RAK ON NARUTO!!!!

Veteran Member
    and we still dont know yondaime's name......

im gunna laugh if pein's first name is "uzumaki" and is related to naruto

Whats strange is that it's never been stated who Naruto's parents were, even though its an obvious question both for the reader and Naruto. As for Naruto though I personaly think he just naturaly assumes that the 4th was his father if not knows outright. But what I think is more interesting is who was Naruto's Mother since its never even been alluded too. I just hope she wasn't a regular ordinary villager which would be lame but not very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    This is one theory I do believe might be true.
    Naruto and Yondaime are the only people in Konoha with that type of blond hair
    Both have blue eyes
    Naruto and Yondaime (and the Yamanaka clan) are the only people in Konoha with that type of blonde hair. (All on them) have blue eyes.

Naruto is Ino's brother, rejected after he had the Kyuubi sealed within him!
    (add a crack pairing to that sentence and you have a ready made bad fanfic.)
    I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
    - Winston Churchill.