Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    ok a lot of people look a like in the naruto world and i doubt the 4th or pein is naruto father or brother i think he was one of orichmuros experiments and thats how he has that crazy chackra beside the bijua chackra

the only way to know is to ask kishi..... gl hf
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

yondaime is narutos father, thats clear since we first saw yondaime. theres nothing with uchiha or any else clan. the only question is, who's narutos mother. and the fourth is dead, cause the ninjutsu, but i dont realy think he was in the third box, orochimaru used. btw, i think the fourth was much stronger than every char we saw since manga 365. naruto masterd a move, the fourth couldnt do, but the speed the fourth had was the best since now.

(don't if it was said before, only read to side 2)

iraiya always talks about the 4th in that way that hes saying hes narutos father, like how hes his legacy and im sorry the fourth and about the seal for the kyuubi. And he talks about how they are similar and stuff. Though wouldn't naruto know if his father was the 4th or something thats what makes kishi a moron in a way though.

Maybe no one knew that the 4th had a child. But kishi might just be trying to lead us astray, he probably will have some weird twist for us
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kabu View Post
    yondaime is narutos father, thats clear since we first saw yondaime.
    How the hell has that been clear?

This is what's known about the Yondaime:
    -He was the Yondaime
    -He taught Kakashi
    -His nickname was the yellow flash
    -He sealed away the Kyuubi and sacrificed his life

How the hell, do any of those things tell you that he's Naruto's father?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

first:
    show me any similar person in konoha
    second:
    who would a person like the heroic yondaime choice for the beast
    third:
    when the main-char has no father and every single family has its regular structurs, but yondaime not, then show me who is better in charge

i hope too, taht yondaime is not narutos father, cause this would give an extra to the story, but this time, show me a theoie, thats better than theorie

Quote Originally Posted by Kabu View Post
    first:
    show me any similar person in konoha
    second:
    who would a person like the heroic yondaime choice for the beast
    third:
    when the main-char has no father and every single family has its regular structurs, but yondaime not, then show me who is better in charge

i hope too, taht yondaime is not narutos father, cause this would give an extra to the story, but this time, show me a theoie, thats better than theorie
    1)The girl at the ramen shop looks like Sasuke, are you telling me they're related?
    2) ...I have no idea what that's supposed to mean
    3) The main character, doesn't have to have a father. You guys don't understand that would fuck up Naruto. The biggest thing is, he gets his power from his pain of being alone. His determination to save Garra, to save Sasuke because they were all like he was. Alone.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    1)3) The main character, doesn't have to have a father. You guys don't understand that would fuck up Naruto. The biggest thing is, he gets his power from his pain of being alone. His determination to save Garra, to save Sasuke because they were all like he was. Alone.
    I don't care about all the theories, I'm just pointing something out:

You say that the main character does have to have a father, then being alone gives him strength, like Gaara and Sasuke, both of whom were also alone.; however, Gaara and Sasuke had fathers.

Now, if Yondaime was Naruto's father, Naruto and Sasuke and Gaara would still be alike. Nothing would be different from Naruto not having a father, since we Sasuke's father also died when Sasuke was young and the Kazekage didn't love Gaara at all.

That said, I'm with you - I think the issue won't be resolved, that Naruto's parents won't be revealed.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by Acidshivers View Post
    he may beable to unlock the foxes power but yet he cannot remove the seal nor can he see inside the cage that the kyuubi is in correct? therfore *maybe* if the seal does release yondaime will comeout with the kyuubi!
    I think this might be true too, and i think that the nine-tails will be released in the last chapters, and then 4th fights the nine-tails, loses (dies/loses consiousness or something) and then naruto beats nine-tails, meaning that he has surpassed the 4th by doing something the 4th couldnt do. I dont say im 100% sure about this, but yeah, it would be cool =D

Orochimaru for final villain!