Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Naruto is the 4th's son. Jiraiya is Naruto's grandfather.

Jiraiya
    | |
    Yondaime
    | |
    Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by KingSoze View Post
    Naruto is Yondaime reborn >.>

Nice sig by the way Acid.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    What i want to know is if the 4th is really dead. How convenient it was that Orochi was stopped from summoning the 4th...
    the 3rd stopped him from summoning the 4th for a reason, the 4th was called (the yellow flash) for a reason ya know hes extremely fast i would *assume* that if oro summoned the 4th with that jutsu it would be safe to say that the 3rd would have been quite literally &*^*. (if you watch the anime for that epi you see that the 3rd is totally freaked when he see's him summoning the 4th)
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Acidshivers View Post
    Thanks

the 3rd stopped him from summoning the 4th for a reason, the 4th was called (the yellow flash) for a reason ya know hes extremely fast i would *assume* that if oro summoned the 4th with that jutsu it would be safe to say that the 3rd would have been quite literally &*^*. (if you watch the anime for that epi you see that the 3rd is totally freaked when he see's him summoning the 4th)
    I believe what his point was (a point I've brought up elsewhere in the past) is that, whatever the circumstances are, Orochimaru was not able to complete that jutsu - so we have no idea what would have happened if he did complete it. If the 4th is truly dead, then there would have been a zombie 4th fighting (and probably killing) the 3rd. But if the 4th is not, in fact, dead, the jutsu (probably) would have failed anyway! Because of that, we have no definitive proof of the fact that the 4th is dead, except for hearsay (other characters claim he's dead) and the fact that he isn't around to say otherwise. Although I know it isn't used quite so literally in modern law, the principle of habeas corpus - roughly, "show me the body" - goes unfulfilled in these circumstances. There is no solid proof that the 4th ever died - even the 3rd left behind a corpse when he sealed Orochimaru's arms. Until we see where they buried the 4th's corpse/ashes, we can't be sure he ever actually died, and didn't - for whatever reason - simply disappear. And even if he *did* die... we've already seen several characters cheat death in this series... Orochimaru... Gaara... possibly Obito (if he is really Tobi or Madara or whatever he's calling himself)... and even Naruto (lung punctured, neck broken, severe cranial trauma)...

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    Naruto is the 4th's son. Jiraiya is Naruto's grandfather.

Jiraiya
    | |
    Yondaime
    | |
    Naruto
    wtf are you talking about?
    none of them are freaking blood related.

and back to the topic, imo, Pein looks more like Naruto than Yondaime.

zzzz... naruto cudnt be yondaime reborn.. yondaime sealed dat kyuubi inside naruto.. how did he do dat?? of course both of them shud be alive at that same moment.. anywae, its possible tho about jiraiya is the grandfather or lets put it naruto's relative.. i mean, its just possible ite?? for example.. rasengan.. the user shud be a wind based chakra to master the rasengan.. and one more thing is the summoning monster.. ^^, hee, gamabunta.. the three of them also summon gamabunta.. anywae.. aaa, dun flame me if u guys think im totally wrong..

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCrax View Post
    zzzz... naruto cudnt be yondaime reborn.. yondaime sealed dat kyuubi inside naruto.. how did he do dat?? of course both of them shud be alive at that same moment.. anywae, its possible tho about jiraiya is the grandfather or lets put it naruto's relative.. i mean, its just possible ite?? for example.. rasengan.. the user shud be a wind based chakra to master the rasengan.. and one more thing is the summoning monster.. ^^, hee, gamabunta.. the three of them also summon gamabunta.. anywae.. aaa, dun flame me if u guys think im totally wrong..
    minor quibble - the Rasengan, as developed by the Fourth Hokage, does not require any kind of nature manipulation. Rather, it is an extreme example of manipulating the shape of one's chakra. Wind-natured chakra only matters when he is perfecting the Rasengan, as it seems to uniquely complement the attack-type of the original, half-completed jutsu.

I find it hard to belive that Yodamine is Narutos father, and even harder to believe no one in a village of thousands has said anything to him about it.

And Kryu is right, the closest looking person to Naruto is Pein.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopopolis View Post
    I find it hard to belive that Yodamine is Narutos father, and even harder to believe no one in a village of thousands has said anything to him about it.

And Kryu is right, the closest looking person to Naruto is Pein.
    +1.

There's no evidence of a relationship - However, of the theories I'm going to have to go with the reborn thing.

The 3rd used the 4th's technique when fighting Orochimaru - And it didn't give him an option of sealing Oro in anybody other than HIMSELF.

How did the 4th manage to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto if he isn't Naruto himself?

you are gonna see a seal appear on konohamaru's stomache of orochimaru's arms LOL

nope

Quote Originally Posted by KingSoze View Post
    Naruto is Yondaime reborn >.>

Nice sig by the way Acid.
    naruto was already alive before the fourth was killed.