Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto's Father.

So far in the manga there are two characters that resemble naruto which leads us to think if they are related to naruto some how some way, my personal opinion is that naruto looks alot like Yondaime heres a picture of both of them O.o(Edit- Pein-Yondaime are the two)

naruto has not fater he was created in a lab
    Spoiler!

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    Pein doesn't make any since to have connection to Naruto as he is from a different village. Unless one of Naruto's parents, whom we know nothing about, switched villages or had their child taken by another village then it is very hard to believe that Pein is related. If you go with the theory, based on looks and the child the 4th chose to put the beast in, that Yodaime is Naruto's father then it seems even more likely that his own son would be from another village (meaning Pein).

Yeah i agree
    Yondaime <3 Naruto

Naruto is Yondaime reborn >.>

Nice sig by the way Acid.

I think the 4th Hokage (Yodaime) was Naruto's father. Not only because of the similar look they have, but Gaara's father was the kazegage and sealed Shukaku (1 tail) into him.

What i want to know is if the 4th is really dead. How convenient it was that Orochi was stopped from summoning the 4th...

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Chimaera View Post
    Pein doesn't make any since to have connection to Naruto as he is from a different village. Unless one of Naruto's parents, whom we know nothing about, switched villages or had their child taken by another village then it is very hard to believe that Pein is related. If you go with the theory, based on looks and the child the 4th chose to put the beast in, that Yodaime is Naruto's father then it seems even more likely that his own son would be from another village (meaning Pein).
    My own opinions aside on the matter of Naruto's parentage, I've heard over and over again that Pein can't possibly be a revived/zombified/evil Yondaime Hokage merely because he happens to be wearing the emblem of another village - but clothes are clothes, and if he's as strong as Tobi/Madara/Real Leader claims he is, why couldn't he simply kill an Ame-nin and *take* his hitai-ite? Just like Haku did, at the beginning of the series - not only the hitai-ite, but apparently a full hunter-nin/ANBU uniform as well; and Haku was nothing compared to Akatsuki. For that matter, Jiraiya, a known and more-or-less active Konoha nin, doesn't even wear his village's hitai-ite. All I'm saying is, everybody is putting far too much stock into incidental details, determining from what little we know so far what can and can't be so. It's fine to find holes in other people's theories, but I think there are a lot of holes in the supposed debunkings.

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    naruto has not fater he was created in a lab
    Oh, man, that's interesting. I'll believe this

to death

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BillDoors View Post
    My own opinions aside on the matter of Naruto's parentage, I've heard over and over again that Pein can't possibly be a revived/zombified/evil Yondaime Hokage merely because he happens to be wearing the emblem of another village - but clothes are clothes, and if he's as strong as Tobi/Madara/Real Leader claims he is, why couldn't he simply kill an Ame-nin and *take* his hitai-ite? Just like Haku did, at the beginning of the series - not only the hitai-ite, but apparently a full hunter-nin/ANBU uniform as well; and Haku was nothing compared to Akatsuki. For that matter, Jiraiya, a known and more-or-less active Konoha nin, doesn't even wear his village's hitai-ite. All I'm saying is, everybody is putting far too much stock into incidental details, determining from what little we know so far what can and can't be so. It's fine to find holes in other people's theories, but I think there are a lot of holes in the supposed debunkings.
    a very well put rebuttal and one im not going to disagree with and at the same time im going to compliment this analysis, because if you notice how the manga-ka establishes characters every major nemesis has a strong attachment to Naruto, which helps in their reconditioning phaze (a la Piccolo/Vegeta/Buu ) to the good size, and seeing as Tobi is an sharingan user, who's to say it isn't Yondaime under the influence of an unknown jutsu. Expect the unexpected with this manga I always say.