Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I don't think he has any anymore. I FIRMLY believe that all Madara can do is physical strikes (breaking ol' dude's neck), phasing, and warping himself and others. I also think it has a lot to do with his battle against Harishima. Sure, Madara likes to say that he "Won the Future", but the fact remains that because the 1st Hokage took such a large chunk of it with him--Madara lost, and just as Itachi said, can only subsist in his diminished state, with only his Sharingan techniques available to him.
    In the end, now that he has his Rinnegan, this information is outdated. While his Sharingan is only confirmed to give him his warping ability and basic Genjutsu (which is somehow strong enough to control the Kyuubi), his Rinnegan is the real deal. They're literally the same eyes Nagato used.

I don't think he has any anymore. I FIRMLY believe that all Madara can do is physical strikes (breaking ol' dude's neck), phasing, and warping himself and others. I also think it has a lot to do with his battle against Harishima. Sure, Madara likes to say that he "Won the Future", but the fact remains that because the 1st Hokage took such a large chunk of it with him--Madara lost, and just as Itachi said, can only subsist in his diminished state, with only his Sharingan techniques available to him.
    Dont worry dude its all good, Madara will show us why he is the uchiha with the strongest chakra the clan has ever seen. And while we are on that, the fight with harashima will also be shown too.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Dont worry dude its all good, Madara will show us why he is the uchiha with the strongest chakra the clan has ever seen. And while we are on that, the fight with harashima will also be shown too.
    KISHI better give us a damned Hashimara VS Madara flashback. Maybe before Naruto is going to duke it out with madara.

If Kishi doesn't, I'ma be pissed.

Konan died because she was too stupid not to. But at least she could've made just ONE teensy little paper butterfly, caterpillar, ant, gnat, or african horned lizard with a nice little "Oh BTW MAdarAs caN only phase 4 liek 10 minuets @ a time wat's up wit that lol!"

Madara has his weakness, he has his time limit for his phasiness.
    Whether Sasuke or Naruto can/will discover this is the question. For all her suckiness, I can't think of too many other people who could set-up a ten-minute ninjutsu other than Konan. Except Shikamaru maybe, but if he kills Madara, I'll kill myself. That'll show Kishi*
    when the madara vs konan happen i always want to ask this but i believe i happen done that before so i want to ask about it now instead..

i dont really understand about the "madara's weakness" that i bold in sirxxx post..
    i mean does madara has to stay on the spot and cant move when he is do the phasing?
    wasnt madara are also has the teleport ability to.. i mean the one that he does when he move to other place in an instant??
    doesnt it mean when konan do the billions bombing madara couls easily just move away from the "bomb lake" and just come back when its over??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    In the end, now that he has his Rinnegan, this information is outdated. While his Sharingan is only confirmed to give him his warping ability and basic Genjutsu (which is somehow strong enough to control the Kyuubi), his Rinnegan is the real deal. They're literally the same eyes Nagato used.
    I suppose you're right.

Still, Madara doesn't have access to Ninjutsu (as Nagato didn't), so if someone has just so happened to experience all of his eye-based techniques in the past (read: Naruto), than (s)he still has an advantage, question mark. It's somewhat easier than fighting, say, the Mizukage, where you don't know what type of jutsu of what type of element she might whip out or have learned since your last fight with her.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Agreed--Madara's gonna have to seriously show why he's the "Madara" of this series.

Still, I'm actually hoping we do NOT get that VotE flashback. For one, I don't know if Kishi has two epic Madara showdowns in him (Madara vs. Harashima AND Madara vs. Naruto/Sasuke), and if he has to choose one, I prefer for it to be in the current timeline starring our current hero. Secondly, the "unknownness" that surrounds that fight and the few freeze frames we've seen of it add to the "legend" that began the Leaf Villiage. It was a fight so badass that some architects had to build a statue to the winner AND the loser because their erections lasted for more than four hours.

Showing us beat-for-beat what happened just ruins that legend, and the epicness that our own imaginations have built of it (like Salamander Hanzo, or Star Wars!).

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    when the madara vs konan happen i always want to ask this but i believe i happen done that before so i want to ask about it now instead..

i dont really understand about the "madara's weakness" that i bold in sirxxx post..
    i mean does madara has to stay on the spot and cant move when he is do the phasing?
    wasnt madara are also has the teleport ability to.. i mean the one that he does when he move to other place in an instant??
    doesnt it mean when konan do the billions bombing madara couls easily just move away from the "bomb lake" and just come back when its over??
    The thing is, Madara has to be solid in order to warp HIMSELF and/or others. It's the reason he couldn't just take in Konan and be done with it--the explosive tags she mixed in with herself would've literally blown his mind...off. Blown his mind off. Because even though he didn't have to worry about solidifying to touch her like he did with Minato, he still had to be solid to warp her.

So the single moment he would've needed to become solid to warp himself out of Lake Boom Boom would have caused his own obliteration and given Kabuto another "Super Secret Awesome Corpse-in-a-Casket" to put on display.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.