Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    All this does is prove why Konan sucks and failed at life so hard.

Kakashi and Jaraiya were both willing to die to pass on vital information to those who could still use it.

Konan died because she was too stupid not to. But at least she could've made just ONE teensy little paper butterfly, caterpillar, ant, gnat, or african horned lizard with a nice little "Oh BTW MAdarAs caN only phase 4 liek 10 minuets @ a time wat's up wit that lol!"

Madara has his weakness, he has his time limit for his phasiness. Whether Sasuke or Naruto can/will discover this is the question. For all her suckiness, I can't think of too many other people who could set-up a ten-minute ninjutsu other than Konan. Except Shikamaru maybe, but if he kills Madara, I'll kill myself. That'll show Kishi*

I still think Madara is limited to the Sharingan Itzanagi, which he could not use in a battle since it would cost him his only Sharingan. The only reason that Rikudou could do the "something from nothing" itzanagi is because of "FUCK YOU, I'M THE RIKUDOU!" no Jutsu (which, being a jutsu, he invented anyways). Don't give busted goopy-armed Madara that much credit.

*data does not support

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Soul Sucker Death Match lol,

That would be excruciating to watch and a lame way to defeat the final villain. It has to be something beyond Madara, something he can't match and I think that's the jutsu Minato left Naruto.
    You got something there. Minato's "That Jutsu" for the Coup-de-gras.

(PS. Soul Sucker Death Match has a nice ring to it.)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    All this does is prove why Konan sucks and failed at life so hard.

Kakashi and Jaraiya were both willing to die to pass on vital information to those who could still use it.

Konan died because she was too stupid not to. But at least she could've made just ONE teensy little paper butterfly, caterpillar, ant, gnat, or african horned lizard with a nice little "Oh BTW MAdarAs caN only phase 4 liek 10 minuets @ a time wat's up wit that lol!"

Madara has his weakness, he has his time limit for his phasiness. Whether Sasuke or Naruto can/will discover this is the question. For all her suckiness, I can't think of too many other people who could set-up a ten-minute ninjutsu other than Konan. Except Shikamaru maybe, but if he kills Madara, I'll kill myself. That'll show Kishi*

I still think Madara is limited to the Sharingan Itzanagi, which he could not use in a battle since it would cost him his only Sharingan. The only reason that Rikudou could do the "something from nothing" itzanagi is because of "FUCK YOU, I'M THE RIKUDOU!" no Jutsu (which, being a jutsu, he invented anyways). Don't give busted goopy-armed Madara that much credit.

*data does not support

If I remember correctly, Konan told Madara that both she and Nagato knew about his weakness, so hopefully Edo Nagato will somehow pass this information along to Naruto. I wonder, if the 4th had known what Konan had known, would he have beaten Madara?

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    If I remember correctly, Konan told Madara that both she and Nagato knew about his weakness, so hopefully Edo Nagato will somehow pass this information along to Naruto. I wonder, if the 4th had known what Konan had known, would he have beaten Madara?
    Technically speaking the 4th did beat Madara, he had to retreat to mold a new ass.

I sure hope Madara doesn't do a runner when he loses again.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Minato was fast enough to take advantage of the moments when Madara solidified, and was able to beat him that way. He may have lacked Konan's knowledge of how long Madara can maintain his phasing technique, but we also don't know of any techniques Minato possessed that could actually take advantage of that information.

To pull off what Konan did, one needs a technique that constantly attacks, dealing lethal damage, and prevents Madara from being able to either escape or lower his technique. Not everyone can hit Madara with something on par with a lake made out of SIX HUNDRED BILLION exploding tags.

And in the end, if all Minato had to go by was Konan's advice about how long Madara can keep up his technique, he'd still lose to Izanagi, just as she did. Minato's speed was the better method to take down Madara, and it barely required any chakra (plus Minato didn't take any damage).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Minato was fast enough to take advantage of the moments when Madara solidified, and was able to beat him that way. He may have lacked Konan's knowledge of how long Madara can maintain his phasing technique, but we also don't know of any techniques Minato possessed that could actually take advantage of that information.

To pull off what Konan did, one needs a technique that constantly attacks, dealing lethal damage, and prevents Madara from being able to either escape or lower his technique. Not everyone can hit Madara with something on par with a lake made out of SIX HUNDRED BILLION exploding tags.

And in the end, if all Minato had to go by was Konan's advice about how long Madara can keep up his technique, he'd still lose to Izanagi, just as she did. Minato's speed was the better method to take down Madara, and it barely required any chakra (plus Minato didn't take any damage).
    Famous, Minato could win against Madara, IF he sent a Rasengan straight into his Sharingan and Busted it up. No Sharingan, No Izanagi. Of course Minata didn't know about Izanagi at the time. Maybe that is how to beat Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

due to the fact madara only has two eyes and the fact that being hokage minato more than likely knew of the jutsu, izanagi would only work that one time. not to mention he tagged him pretty well with that rasengan, if the fox wasn't loose madara would probably be dead right now if minato could have fully focused on him

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

I wouldnt take too much from madara v minato fight. Madara was on the defensive the whole time with his phase tech.

Madara sooner or latter will be on the attack.

You guys do realises madara hasn't used many techniques particularly ones to do with his sharingan.

All he has been doing so far is sucking people in his other dimenstion. We havent seen him actually use a destructibe technique yet. You know things that we would expect him doing against his fight against harasihma.

That minato fight is just a good example of what u need to do get the upper hand on madara and madara was clearly is in a weakend state even with such a haxxed time-space jutsu minato couldnt actually kill madara. This is why is he is the villain of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Famous, Minato could win against Madara, IF he sent a Rasengan straight into his Sharingan and Busted it up. No Sharingan, No Izanagi. Of course Minata didn't know about Izanagi at the time. Maybe that is how to beat Madara.
    Well sure, but that'd all depend on if the Izanagi was active first or not. But if Madara took a Rasengan to the face without Izanagi up, he'd be dead anyway, right? My point was just that, if Minato had been armed with the information that Madara could only maintain his phasing technique for five minutes at a time, it still wouldn't help, because Minato is not a ninja equipped to maintain an attack for that long. His own methods, however, actually did just as well; both he and Konan managed to checkmate Madara's phasing technique, but Minato couldn't finish the job, and Konan lost to Izanagi.

But if Madara activated the Izanagi in time (which I don't think is what you were implying, but just to be clear), destroying the Sharingan still would have no effect. Sasuke cut off Danzou's Sharingan arm while Izanagi was active, and the Izanagi persisted. So targeting Madara's Sharingan during Izanagi won't help.

It is a good point that Minato should have targeted Madara's eyes, or simply aimed for a vital spot with Rasengan (we've never seen anyone take a Rasengan to the face, and never will, because it's too gory for Shounen Jump to show shredded faces). Frankly, Minato should have aimed for the eyes, even if he didn't know about Izanagi; those were what allowed Madara to perform his Genjutsu, his warping, and everything else. Granted, Minato may not have known the warping was tied to the Sharingan, but he'd have to suspect when he saw that the eye was always the focal point of the technique.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I wouldnt take too much from madara v minato fight. Madara was on the defensive the whole time with his phase tech.

Madara sooner or latter will be on the attack.

You guys do realises madara hasn't used many techniques particularly ones to do with his sharingan.

All he has been doing so far is sucking people in his other dimenstion. We havent seen him actually use a destructibe technique yet. You know things that we would expect him doing against his fight against harasihma.

That minato fight is just a good example of what u need to do get the upper hand on madara and madara was clearly is in a weakend state even with such a haxxed time-space jutsu minato couldnt actually kill madara. This is why is he is the villain of the story.
    I don't think he has any anymore. I FIRMLY believe that all Madara can do is physical strikes (breaking ol' dude's neck), phasing, and warping himself and others. I also think it has a lot to do with his battle against Harishima. Sure, Madara likes to say that he "Won the Future", but the fact remains that
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    he had to retreat to mold a new ass.
    because the 1st Hokage took such a large chunk of it with him--Madara lost, and just as Itachi said, can only subsist in his diminished state, with only his Sharingan techniques available to him.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.