Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What are its holy powers? Actually, what is so special about it in the first place? wow 6 elements... And the multi-view thing is only because he had 6 paths all being controlled by 1 guy remotely, they were basically 6 cameras, nothing special and not because of the rinnegan.

I think the space-time jutsu is the only real problem but Sasuke could probably figure out his time limits or how to seal his phasing power
    Holy Powers= Creating things from nothing (imagination alone), creating life, resurrection, absolute control over chakra (chakra sucking, all elements, etc.), Summoning (basically anything), gravity control, dominion over souls... do you really need more. Plus he knows more about the rinnegan than anyone alive, he even knows more than Nagato ever knew. Plus the Sharingan powers, he also knows more about them than anyone else. and perfect control over the bijuu already captured.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Yes, shock.. thats right but remember that naruto and sasuke "has" to fight against eachother!!! I'm sure it can't be any other way!

Quote Originally Posted by jamesuchiha777 View Post
    Yes, shock.. thats right but remember that naruto and sasuke "has" to fight against eachother!!! I'm sure it can't be any other way!
    Sasuke and Naruto will fight each other. Once Sasuke comes back to the good guys' side, he and Naruto will tag-team Madara. Madara has the power of a Rikudou, but Naruto and Sasuke together do, too. And with their Will of Fire, teamwork, and unpredictable brilliance, they'll somehow take down the Invincible Immortal, Uchiha Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjara View Post
    During the fight between itachi and sasuke, itachi said that madara was an invincible immortal and that the only one who could surpass him was himself. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/11/ So we can say that at that point, madara was till stronger than itachi since itachi hoped to surpass him. then itachi talks about claiming a power greater than madara. remember that cause that's immportant. Then itachi tells sasuke that sasuke will be his light. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/12/ As we know itachi plans out every detail and usually has a purpose behind everything he says and does. That's why I dont think amaterasu was the only power implanted into to sasuke, and i think his new sharigan has powers that even surpasses madara right now. When itachi said he will gain powers that would surpass madara and sasuke would be his new light, he was speaking of giving sasuke powers thus living through him. He also made a point earlier about how sacrifices played a big role in the uchia clan. But itachi's sacrifice was different therefor i think that theirs two choices

A. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/386/09/Some how he was able to transfer a very part of his soul into sasuke. That would solve the problem of blindness since he would be changing host.

B. His willing sacrifice probably open a whole new sharigan above even the ms. that would explain the "power" he was refering to that would surpass madara.

either way sasuke would beat madara if it ever came down to it. the power that itachi was speaking of is now within sasuke. and itachi's role is not over in the story line.
    I dont think it would have been wise for either sasuke or itachi to fight madara.

Hes knows so much more about the sharingan than them its not even funny, itachi's mentor was madara remember.

Particularly sasuke since he relys alot on MS to get the upper hand in fights now days madara of all prople would whats what with those techs.

I think Madara will wound sasuke to the point where sasuke almost cant fight anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
    i dont think sasuke would be stupid enough and fight madara
    Sasuke is ALWAYS stupid enough. Always!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Sasuke is ALWAYS stupid enough. Always!
    +1 and ROFL. Good one
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

With Izanagi I don't think Madara can be killed, perhaps sealed away forever like Oro but not killed.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    With Izanagi I don't think Madara can be killed, perhaps sealed away forever like Oro but not killed.
    There have to be limits. Maybe a time limit, maybe a high chakra cost (as with Danzou), maybe he can be killed if someone else ALSO uses Izanagi... there have to be limits! If he could keep up Izanagi 100% of the time, he wouldn't be playing so cautiously right now.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    There have to be limits. Maybe a time limit, maybe a high chakra cost (as with Danzou), maybe he can be killed if someone else ALSO uses Izanagi... there have to be limits! If he could keep up Izanagi 100% of the time, he wouldn't be playing so cautiously right now.
    Well, There is always the Death God. Or somehow severing his connection to Geddou Mazou. Or maybe he and Naruto Rikudou could do a Soul Sucker Death Match, Winner Takes All.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Well, There is always the Death God. Or somehow severing his connection to Geddou Mazou. Or maybe he and Naruto Rikudou could do a Soul Sucker Death Match, Winner Takes All.
    Soul Sucker Death Match lol,

That would be excruciating to watch and a lame way to defeat the final villain. It has to be something beyond Madara, something he can't match and I think that's the jutsu Minato left Naruto.