Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    what, aizen got trapped by yama-jii?

just eat and sleep admril fire fist ace's Avatar
    the only way that yamato can beat aizen is if he uses the Spear used for executions

What makes you think that? Ichigo was able to stop that spear with Zangetsu being only in Shikai form.

Aizen on the other hand stopped Ichigo and Zangetsu in Bankai form.

The spoiler seems pretty detailed... I wonder how valid it is.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by admril fire fist ace View Post
    the only way that yamato can beat aizen is if he uses the Spear used for executions

or if the mangaka decides he beats him with his Zan or a Kidou. I do, however, think that Yama Ji will die and Ukitake will become the new commander by the end of the manga and Ichigo will be the one to kill Aizen. I see something cliche like Yama tells Shunsui and Ukitake to back off and he will take Aizen on even though he is injured somewhat, though no one but he and Aizen know he is injured. Yama dies but gives them enough time to defeat the rest of the arrancars then Ichigo blows grand cero out of his arse and annihilates Aizen.

So it is said, so it will be written.

I loved the pendulum chapters but I am damn happy we are back to present time and the battle. If this spoiler is true I cannot figure out Ulqi's motive, it seems out of his character trying to elicit fear out of a weak character.

Quote Originally Posted by Versus View Post
    What makes you think that? Ichigo was able to stop that spear with Zangetsu being only in Shikai form.

Aizen on the other hand stopped Ichigo and Zangetsu in Bankai form.

The spoiler seems pretty detailed... I wonder how valid it is.
    That spear Phoenix was set on Kill mode for Rukia. And Rukia was at her lowest spiritual pressure because she wasn't eating and was imprisoned in that deathstone jail thingy. So that bird wasn't even using that much of it's energy to kill Rukia. It would have been way overkill if it did use all of it's might to kill Rukia. I think the Power of a million zanpakuto statement is talking about it's "Full power/Maximum Power" potential.

If you see chapter 151, that bird was getting ready to bite Ichigo's face off after it was stopped the first time. But it was stopped by Ukitake and Kyouraku who were using the seal thingy.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Bleach/ch...1/page010.html

I honestly believe Ichigo would have been ashes if that bird was going to strike Rukia with it's full power. And he would have been ashes if Ukitake and Kyouraku didn't stop it as it was about to strike.

Chapter summary seemed real. But the chapter looks sort of boring.....

Creazy Kun-FU fighter MariaNYHC's Avatar
    omg!

i just think i might have shat myself after reading the script for chp 316 :::flails:::

wow that sounds awesome! I wonder if Aizen has already counted for the Vaizards to interfere with the Shinigami vs Espada battle. It should be easy for the SS capts to beat the espada since Kenpachi and the rest defeated their easily.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    So I'm new here and my look on things is....azien's biggest baggage besides playing with people like toys is his damn zanpakto because of its ability of complete hypnosis. And correct me if i'm wrong but is it that everyone who sees his shika would fall under it's unbreakable hypnosis. The only people that have seen it broken are histsugya and the wolf captin. possibly shinji as well. So if our great yama engulfs azien, gin and tousin in his "creations scorching flames" what to say that is the real aizen.

Also looking at azien's powers compared to yama's. Azien brought down Grimmijow by merely flexing his reiastu. yama did the same thing on a vc. Grimmijow vs a vice captin, difference in power. So I hope that those top 3 espada and their fractions go down with a tough fight.

5 captins+4 vice captins+Captin Commander+(urahara, ichi's dad and uryu's dad)+8 vizards=21 fighters (13 well know fighters)

Azien+2 commanders+Top 3 Espada+8 fractions=12 fighters (But I bet that is all he needs for a good fight)

forget the vc's they don´t stand a chance against the espadas if they fight, they will fight the fraccion, and imo urahara and co. won´t appear (maybe yoruichi and urahara, but not ishin and uryus dad) although the vizards will be there but not for now, i think they will wait until the gotei13 or the espadas win and only after that they will make the appearance of them, so i would say that 3captains and yama will fight the espadas and the other 2captains and the 4VC will fight against the fraccions

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Nah Yamamoto is too cocky, hes releasing thinking hes going to burn all the top 3 to ashes before they even get to fight, and hes gonna burn them pretty good but I think they are going to come out alright, suprise Yama, and then the fight breaks out and Yamamoto Ukitake Shushui fight Aizen together, get beaten then its the Vaizards turn and they hold him off till the Hueco Mundo crew can get Orihime and get out and get there just as Shinji is about to die and Ichigo kills Aizen.

Or so Ive heard
    A pie in the sky?