Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    If I had to guess, Halibel is #3.

Since Nel, a female, was the former #3 Espada I imagine Tite Kubo would replace her with another female Espada.
    yea that makes lots of sense
    DIE MORTAL!!!

yea im pretty sure halibel has to do somthing awesome after watchin grimjow and ichigo fight she has intel on kurosaki...naw meen?

I am surprised Yama ji is stepping right out to battle. I wonder is he will battle one of the arrancar one on one, I really expected him to sit back for a minute to be able to analyze the opponents strengths since little is known of them

Nel tends to get over looked a lot because of her condition but since she was previous #3 if she can recover her strength that is going to be huge for Ichi side. That basically takes one of Aizens top fighters out of the equation which could really tip the scales in their favor. Then add in Kensei and Shinji and the shinigami side has fighters that without a doubt are strong enough to handle Aizens #5 down to #3 to be safe but Shinji and Kensei may be more and then you might have it where Shinji matches arrancar #1 Kensei #2 and Nel #3. No matter what the remainder can definitely be handled by all the captains and Ichi and Urahara, Isshin, Yoruichi and maybe even Ishida's dad. I definitely like the chances of the shinigami.

Does anyone think Nel may be able to use her previous meeting with the Vasto Lordes to get some of them to either stay out of the fight altogether or help on Ichi side?

I'm sure nel will play some part in them getting the heck out of there. As for Yamamoto releasing, it might be the last page but he might start fighting Aizen.

I bet all my online munny that Yama-ji's Bankai will be the form of a phenonix or something.

Will see...
    Obviously he's releasing to fight Aizen, I don't think he would do that for any other reason. But unfortunately I still believe he's gonna get kicked.

ye ye ye its all the same anyway, barragan just plain stinks.... Stark rox XD!

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidz View Post
    I bet all my online munny that Yama-ji's Bankai will be the form of a phenonix or something.
    I wouldn't be so sure. I mean we've already seen a soul cutter thats a phoenix.

The (I forget the name) Spear used for executions.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Assuming Aizen is god (wich seems very likely, he powns everyone so far), the shinigami still wont be a match for him.

Once again the spoiler thread is updated with a summary/translation of the chapter
    Aizen looks confident.... as always lol

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!