Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 316 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Translation by Danna:

Bleach 316 - "Swang the Edge Down"

At Karakura Town, the spirit pressure of Aizen and all his suboridinates together is amazingly powerful, so much so that low ranked hollows within a distance of 22 kilometres are scaredly shaking and some of them even explode because of this heavy spirit pressure.

"Damn his spiriual power is like a demon as usual" Omaeda Marejiyo says while trying to hide his fear.
    "You can run away if you are scared" Soi Fon replies sarcastically.

"Should we deal with the head first?" Iba Tetsusaemon asked his captain, Komamura.

"No we can't. Aizen's ability is more special than any regular ones" He replied. "If we want to concentrate on defeating him, we need to finish defeating everyone around him first."

"Among the three Espadas, who do you think is the most capable one?" Kyouraku asked his best friend (Ukitake) who is standing beside him.

"It's difficult to say..." The 13th division captain answered "... we probably need to ask Aizen.."

"The problem is.." Hitsugaya states, "There is nothng to guarantee that while we are fighting with Espadas, Aizen won't intervine."

"...yeah that's it" Matsumoto answers him.

Despite all the comments, the general commander Yamamoto Genryuzai Shigekuni shows no reaction. He contemplates the situation for a while and then orders everyone to back off.

Suddenly, he releases his Shikai. At that moment, the flames start to build up like a wall surrounding Aizen, Tousen and Gin.

"Joukakuenjou" Yamamoto states the name of his technique. "Now, Aizen and the others will not be able to get out of there for a while. So in the meantime...."

His eyes move to the Espada's "we should finish it all."

"He makes such a quick action.... Our big commander..." Ukitake complains.

"Just by this, you can see how fit he is." Shunsui smiles with relief.

"Heww so hot." Ichimaru Gin complains even if there is no worry in his voice. "Such a great efforts for us, General Yama Ji... " He turns to ask his boss "So what should we do? Captain Aizen. Like this, we can't join them."

"We don't need to do anything" is the answer from Aizen. He smiles calmly "Because this fight will end without having us intervene at all. That's it."

The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore" Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
    "This is the end" He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.
    "I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."

END
    Translation by Danna:

苺達の冒険はこれからだ
    The adventure of Ichigo and friends is from now on

Translation by Nekoze:

He says he enjoyed the chapter after a long time.
    Yama ji did a great job.
    Boobs (should be Orihime) appears.
    Ulqui asked her if she is afraid of dying alone.
    Orihime says "I'm not".

Posted by yanniv:

A small bit from Himajin:
    久しぶりにおもろかった
    じいちゃん大活躍
    久しぶりのおっぱい
    ウルキオラ「1人で死ぬのは怖いか?」おっぱい「怖くありません」
    苺達の冒険はこれからだ
    Posted by spacecat:

Mona @ 2ch said:
    安心なさい
    ハリベルは出てくる

破面出るよ
    やまじいが万象一切なんたらかんたらする
    He says be relieved (don't worry), Halibel is in the chapter. lol

The Arrancar come forward.
    Yama ji: "all things in the universe, turn to ashes."
    (TN: in other words he releases his shikai).
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 06-26-2008 at 05:16 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Bleach 316 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Yay and crap at the same time...

Yama-jii releasing Shikai so quick makes me feel like, WOOT shikai! but at the same time it makes me think he is probably going to get owned just as quick.

Typicaly the longer a character goes on in a fight without showing any big tricks, the better they do... Lets hope he doesn't release Bankai too soon either then.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    yes, halibel is gonna b in the chapter! and yama-jii will be showing us some kickass fighting skills! this might be one of the best chapters in a really long time

what's the big deal about halibel being in the chapter, is she going to fight someone first or what...?

hopefully we get to see Halibel beat the crap outta the overrated Yama-jii,
    and Aizen doesnt even need to do anything.

=)
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

hells yea!hope halibel does some damage,wonder wat number she is.
    DIE MORTAL!!!

hell yea i agree with thoraxe, i cant wait to see that shiz!

support BYAAAA!!!

I'm gonna guess that since Halibel maybe fighting first? that she must be the #3 espada?

If I had to guess, Halibel is #3.

Since Nel, a female, was the former #3 Espada I imagine Tite Kubo would replace her with another female Espada.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.