Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Seconded. It's becoming amazingly confusing and interesting fast. Whoa! That's pretty much what I can say.

nah not odd... i mean just the WB pirates a couple of Shichi can handle that plus they have a few admiral other strong marines like Smoker so the WG sent Kuma to handle things in the archipelago... unless Shanks and Dragon joins in the WG is really short of mens

Spoiler!

You know, in one of the earlier chapters (pg 8 of ch 504, I believe) there was this big hullaballoo about the "troops" that Admiral Kizaru was bringing with him. The Marines certainly seemed frightened. I'm thinking, perhaps those "troops" are a few Shichibukai? That certainly seems to warrant the Marines' reaction in the previous chapter.

maybe as Kuma say on thriller bark "he is a prototype" . so , they might have done a mass production of this robot.(with only the original with the DF) (but i like the illusion idea )

allthe pacifistas look like kuma? i don´t think so, kuma was a pirate whose body was transformed, turning him into a cyborg, how in the hell would dr. vegapunk get another body equal to kuma's body?
    However this is OP, everything is possible!!!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

you're right(i've been looking the transformers movie 2 days ago so i'm still a bit into :p) . But when they say "fighting against two legend at the same time". maybe it was a matter of time and place..so maybe Shabondy will just be the place of the fight.
    Last edited by Sunan; 06-27-2008 at 01:35 AM. Reason: being a perfectionnist is a hard way :p

ACE's execution? i couldn't bear to think about it. that is not freakin' happening! Help him! anyone please! and zoro! it will be zoro vs kuma! this is his fight and no one else'. i'm sure he will beat the crap out of that kuma! raising hi bounty to 250 MB! no matter what happens, they'll be beating the crap out of those freaking WG shichibukai...monsters and admirals, whatever! I can't wait to find out how! I'm just so excited, I'm sitting on the edge of my computer chair now!

oh and by the way, will luffy's bounty increase because of the shabondy archipelago brawl? this is really getting too exciting!!! whaaaaa!!! can't wait!!!