Thread: RSS Feed Issue

RSS Feed Issue

I seem to be having some issues with the RSS feeds (for all manga updates). Was working fine until a few days ago. I've tried the RSS feeds for a few of the series just to make sure that it wasn't my browser (Firefox3) - some of them do work (Claymore, Aiki) but Air Gear's RSS feed didn't. So, I'm just wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.

FYI, using the LiveClick extension with Live Bookmarks, but I've tested it with LiveClick disabled, and I'm still having problems with the feed.

Anyone?

I seem to be having the same problems. The RSS feed sometimes doesn't function properly, but is usually fixed within a day or two... But for the last three or four days it hasn't been working at all for me.

Click Sig for Gewd Free Anime / Manga Download Site
    12:45, restate my assumptions
    1. Mathematics is the language of nature.
    2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
    3. If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.
    Therefore... There are patterns, everywhere in nature.
    ~Pi

Looking into it, seems to only be effecting series with releases in the last few days so probably something I changed without realizing the implications

Ok they seem to have magically fixed themselves. I honestly didn't do anything and the rss controller hasn't been modified since May 31st. That's troubling I'll keeping looking for the reason as to why this wasn't working since if it happened it may happen again.

It hasn't worked for me for a few days, but its working now. Dunno why though.

Yup. Working again. LOL. I love how things magically fixed themselves. Hopefully they don't magically unfix themselves though.

Bump, it's not working again.

Click Sig for Gewd Free Anime / Manga Download Site
    12:45, restate my assumptions
    1. Mathematics is the language of nature.
    2. Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
    3. If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge.
    Therefore... There are patterns, everywhere in nature.
    ~Pi

I figured it out, there are character encoding issues with release notes with certain scanlators. An option would be to write a filter for the characters that are getting by the normal routine, but when I think about it I don't think release notes are important on the feed anyway. I've removed the description field for now and all RSS feeds should be working 100%.