Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 406 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

Verification: Fake
    This week's chapter is a double bonanza to mark a milestone of the naruto manga. There will be no more chapters released after this for another 1 month.

Title: The Blue dog faction. The 'Key'.

Tsunade: Kakashi, form a 3 cell team with Neji and Naruto.
    Tsunade: Take Naruto to Mnt. Myobuki to meet the elder Sage.
    Kakashi: !
    Tsunade: Take care of him, he is a loved one most dear to me.
    Kakashi: You always wanted a son didn't you.
    Tsunade: !
    Tsunade: I consider him my heir....just make sure he is safe, Akatsuki plan to attack Konoha and Kisame has established a summoning perimetre.
    Kakashi: So the risk of intercepting our journey has multiplied?
    Tsunade: Kakashi, if anything happens to me my will is to grant Naruto the status of shadow Hokage with you taking on the capacity of the 'active Hokage' untill he finishes training at Myobuki.
    Kakashi: Sakura will be dissapointed to be away from Naruto.
    Tsunade: Ha ha ha.
    Kakashi: Tenzou tells me womanly feelings within her are being stirred, though she is young and confused.
    Tsunade: I'd bet my fortune that the princess of the Hyuga will be the one to finnaly break matrimonial Sake with that boy.
    Kakashi: Hinata? Then a bet it is...we all know your skills in wager (smirk). Wait?! Why Hinata? What are you planning.
    Tsunade: The politics of the Hyuuga are as bloody and tangled as that of Uchiha. Marrying the sole survivor of the all powerfull Namikaze clan who are the quintessential symbol of Konoha, to the Hyuuga will unite the dissident faction of Hyuuga in this time of war.
    Kakashi: You will break the heart of Sakura Hano?! Your own pupil.
    Tsunade: The Hano clan are the most loyal to Konoha. In politics the least loyal faction get the rewards in order to ensure their loyalty. We are at war.
    Tsunade:The loyal get no reward because their support is trully already solidifeid. It is the sick who need a the doctor.
    Kakasi: Naruto is stubborn. What if he recinds your order of marraige once you make him shadow Hokage?
    Tsunade: Naruto is not stupid. A rescinded marraige will alienate the blue dog faction of Hyuga. It will start a civil war at a time when unity is desired. Even a Namikaze can not fight this war alone.
    Kakashi: Very well.
    Tsunade:.........Tell naruto I always considered him to be my child and that I am trully sorry for the burden placed on one so spring (*spring means young I think).
    Kakashi: Very well. The power of the Namikaze shall be revitalised at Mount Myobuki. A power that even Uchiha and Fuma bend a knee to! But first, I must meet Hanzou.
    Tsunade: He's dangerous.
    Kakashi: Yet he is the only one alive who has the knowledge to unseal the Kyuubi key the elder sage left here.
    Tsunade: Its been ages since we last fought Hanzou, when Jiraiya chan was alive.....

Next Chapter: Danzou's death.
    Last edited by damnz; 06-24-2008 at 01:01 PM.

Naruto 406 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

100% fake or else the story is going to suck bigtime.

Sakura Hano? It still is Haruno Sakura. And I cant remember anyone of her family being an active ninja. And ''Shadow Hogake'' wtf, which crappy 12 year old made this up.
    Last edited by damnz; 06-24-2008 at 12:59 PM.

First, 406's title should be "Key!" and WTF: marriage?, child?... some stupid girl must have written this

Quote Originally Posted by Kirov View Post
    100% fake or else the story is going to suck bigtime.

Sakura Hano? It still is Haruno Sakura.
    Simple spelling mistake prbl.

And I cant remember anyone of her family being an active ninja. And ''Shadow Hogake''
    I think shadow Hokage is meant to be the next in line. Sort of an heir to the Hokage but too inexperienced to take on the role yet. This means the active Hokage takes on that role untill the shadow Hokae is ready, sort of like a regent, or the vice president taking over presidential duties when the president is sick or away.

I think this spoiler is epic!

all previous spoiler threads and spolier discussion threads are merged so I think that rules were changed

^atriede

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    I think shadow Hokage is meant to be the next in line. Sort of an heir to the Hokage but too inexperienced to take on the role yet. This means the active Hokage takes on that role untill the shadow Hokae is ready, sort of like a regent, or the vice president taking over presidential duties when the president is sick or away.

Right... So he's going to be the shadow fire shadow? Hokage literally translates to Fire Shadow you know... And I find it hard to believe Kakashi would just simply agree without question that he would be named Hokage...

I think this spoiler is epic!
    Yea, you probably wrote it...

Quote Originally Posted by BlackScythe0 View Post
    Right... So he's going to be the shadow fire shadow? Hokage literally translates to Fire Shadow you know... And I find it hard to believe Kakashi would just simply agree without question that he would be named Hokage...

Yea, you probably wrote it...
    No....just no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuszek View Post
    all previous spoiler threads and spolier discussion threads are merged so I think that rules were changed

^atriede
    Cool it Sasuke fanboy...taken your medicine lately?
    Last edited by Archiel; 06-24-2008 at 02:05 PM.

Wow, this sounds like a NaruxHina Fanfic... I say is fake. Usually the real spoiler comes out late wed along with a LQ scan.

Yeah, I also think we should wait at least two days for real spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Cool it Sasuke fanboy...taken your medicine lately?
    I'm not a Sasuke fanboy (but really good offence, I will remeber it and start using it) and don't make doublepost.

ok spoiler has been confirmed as fake.

and no way they will set-up a mariage for naruto, .....

and how come we never heard of the power of the Namikaze clan? as stated in the spoiler even the 2 most feared clans are afraid of?