Thread: Captains?!

Captains?!

Well, now 3rd diversion has a new captain, Im thinking about 5th and 9th diversions.5th company I thought maybe Renji might be taking over cuz he knows Bankai and is close to Momo.Then the Vice-captain of 6th will become maybe Rukia, Then maybe Ikkaku well become 9th diversion and the 2 diversions will become connected, 11th and 9th, or maybe later, Ichigo will become captain=D

Does anyone agree with my thoughts?

Nah, those captains wont be replaced until after the Winter war...

The Captain they got for the 3rd will probably die or resign as Captain by the end of these fillers.

Plus, Byakuya wont let Rukia become a seated officer and Ikkaku wants to fight under Kenpachi forever. Renji might become a captain by the time Bleach ends but who knows.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    ichigo would make a pretty good captain but he would never leave his girlfriends in the real world!! you know who i mean Ishida chad inoue and so on

Quote Originally Posted by narutoseas View Post
    Well, now 3rd diversion has a new captain, Im thinking about 5th and 9th diversions.5th company I thought maybe Renji might be taking over cuz he knows Bankai and is close to Momo.Then the Vice-captain of 6th will become maybe Rukia, Then maybe Ikkaku well become 9th diversion and the 2 diversions will become connected, 11th and 9th, or maybe later, Ichigo will become captain=D

Does anyone agree with my thoughts?
    That new 3rd division captain is a filler captain, and I think this version of filler takes place in someone's dream, or an alternate universe where there are retarded ninjas that no one's heard of. Where Orihime was never kidnapped, and the Espada and Aizen are not a threat.

Fake Danzou and No Ninjutsu ninja > Aizen + Arrancar?

Eeeehhhhh?

I think Renji will be a captain. Hisagi will somehow learn Bankai for no reason and become a captain. I don't see Kira becoming a captain anytime soon. WTF happened to Hinamori? She's not allowed to become a captain. They should let Ishida's Dad be a captain. He's much stronger than Renji or Hitsugaya. I say this based on him beating that one hollow easily while still having one hand in his pocket.

Like it was nothing.

I think Byakuya will ease up on Rukia, and she could become a VC.

I think ichigo should stay a sub-shinigami he's not the type to tkae on such responsibilities as a captain. Rukia will remain at his side and one day birth Ichigo Jr. As for the the missing captains positions well someone from their division will most likely step up to be captain, more than likely the VC's.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Veteran Member
    As of now in the manga, there is no 3rd squad captain. I think he may be added later on or killed off before this anime arc ends.

Sweden, between a lake, a forest and fields
    I won't say it... buuuuut there is no way in hell that SS will allow Ichigo to become captain...
    Signature... signature... I have no signature...

i think ichigo would only become a captain commander, or become the king guy (and make the king more involved) or sometin' like that.
    Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Air Gear, Naruto, Double Arts, Silvery Crow, One Peice, and Fullmetal Alchemist are the best manga/ anime EVA!

I am a shinigami, reikai detective, A class Storm Rider, Shinobi, Theif, Pirate, and a National Alchemist.

Spoiler!
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland