Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Mangaknight wants YOU!

Hi people. I'm totally new here and joined in hopes of finding a good place to post some of my work. What I mean by good is I'm hopeing for feedback. Any comment is valid. So without any more delay I'll post some stuff. If you have a question on anything you see please feel free to ask. I will answer questions as best I can. I look forward to your comment what ever they may be. Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nice nice. A bit rough around the edges, but good coloring. I like the last one (the big head) the most, good shading on that one. I assume that you drew and colored everything by yourself, correct?

You will have to wait for some more qualified people, like scanlators, to make more professional commentary.

Clap clap^^ Nice~ I also like the last one best! Improvement is needed on the other ones though. The drawings in the four first pics are weird when you look at them. But the coloring is nice! Good job^^
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Thanks. It's hard to get that professional look. it's something I strive for but have yet to acheive.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Nice nice. A bit rough around the edges, but good coloring. I like the last one (the big head) the most, good shading on that one. I assume that you drew and colored everything by yourself, correct?

You will have to wait for some more qualified people, like scanlators, to make more professional commentary.

Yeah. The first 4 were drawn in my sketchbook then colored in photoshop. For the last one I used photo reference but painted it by hand using a pen tablet in photoshop.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 06-22-2008 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Merging Double Posting. Please refrain yourself from doing that again. >.<

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    They're nicely done. *clap clap* Especially the dude...the details are very impressive.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Here is my latest. I worked my as off. It still could be better but I'm happy for now.

There's something about upskirt school girls with guns for you huh? :O

Wink

heh.. Hey . It worked for the maker of gunsmith cats eh?

Here is a variation of the image made into a wallpaper.

Here is one I did today. I'n starting to get faster cause I'm closer to finding a good method of production.