Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ussop's Bounty!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines

Ussop's Bounty!

It'll probably be higher than Zoro's!! since he knocked out Roswald that Tenryuubito.

Watchu think? O_O
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

y thought that too ^^

Would be hilarous as heck, if Ussop ended up being a bigger threat than Zoro. But do the marines know that he landed rump-first on Roswald to begin with?

Quote Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
    Would be hilarous as heck, if Ussop ended up being a bigger threat than Zoro. But do the marines know that he landed rump-first on Roswald to begin with?
    His daughter (forget her name) saw him do it, so i'd assume the Marines would have gotten an earfull from her about it.
    Last edited by Shijima; 10-07-2009 at 11:56 AM.

Yeah, the marines were so misinformed about the situation they assumed Law and Kid were responsible as well. If there is going to be any bounty boost I think they'd all get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    It'll probably be higher than Zoro's!! since he knocked out Roswald that Tenryuubito.

Watchu think? O_O
    Don't think it would be higher than Zoro's, if it was Zoro would probably cut him.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

The marines might assume it was Sogeking since they have his bounty picture ...Ussop might get away lol

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The marines might assume it was Sogeking since they have his bounty picture ...Ussop might get away lol
    hm, you got a point there, i could actually see things going that way too.

Roswald's daughter: "Two of the nobles were assaulted!"
    Kizaru "whaaaaaaaat? twooooooooo?"
    Roswald's daughter: "Yes! he came flying down through the roof, he had a long nose and curly black hair."
    Kizaru "hm, a long nose with no respect for the government...sounds familiar."
    Marine grunt #1 "Admiral Kizaru, sir! i believe it might be this one! he is associated with the Straw Hats!!" *shows a picture of Sogeking*
    Kizaru "ooooohhhhh, the masked one who burned the government's flaaaaag? Sogeking...you have made the government your permanent enemy."

a little while later, all the bounty posters come out, everyone has a significant increase, Chopper's picture even mentions his monster transformation. the only one whose bounty hasn't increased is Sanji's and as a matter of fact, they changed his name completely to "Rose Rider Duval" and show a picture of Duval's new handsome face trying to wink.

Zoro "At least they got the picture right this time"
    Sanji *in flames* "shut...up...Marimo..."
    Usopp "this means that I now have a higher bounty than Sanji!!" *starts dancing with Chopper singing about bounties. next panel both are bruised up with their bounty posters around their necks, heads poked through the middle.*

or...something like that.

ussop's bounty is going to as big as hes going to be when he reunites with the strawhats. I wonder if oda is going to keep him fat like his father?

Quote Originally Posted by weepingcamel View Post
    ussop's bounty is going to as big as hes going to be when he reunites with the strawhats. I wonder if oda is going to keep him fat like his father?
    since when has yasopp been fat?