• l3l Average

3 15.79%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

4 21.05%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    The first page of this chapter really mind fucked me. Why were those nurses in black face in the beginning the chapter?
    ...lol, you could have at least pointed out that those Quincys are also Fullbringers, or something like that since they had special powers even before being born. Perhaps some of the Magic Clans traits can be passed on to their children ?

When I first saw it, I thought of some flashback trick being used here, to emphasize on it being in the past and that the doctor x nurse are unimportant... I think that I saw something similar in another manga, or even this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    How dare you insinuate that Kubo should kill off Mayuri!!! He is one the more interesting characters to me. The one guy that'll make even Urahara think twice
    Quote Originally Posted by playerhm View Post
    I don't care about Komamura but Mayuri is one of my favourites so keep your hands off Him(It?)!
    Don't know about you guys but I certainly don't read bleach for good story. I don't care about how Juha found the prison or how many percent character a is stronger that character b. I read it because it's awesome, and the art is awesome, and the characters are awesome (even the ones I hate) and I love the gory parts, the parts where a ridiculously strong character gets his butt kicked hard and when a weakling suddenly appears to be more than expected.. What else.. Oh, I love it when the good guys are scared to death.. when a limb is separated from body in a...bloody way. Also, it's amazing how I'm always wrong about what's going to happen next.
    Anywayyy..I forgot what I wanted to say.

Dont worry guys Kubo is only interested in killing popular characters those losers are safe. A trolls got to troll you know.

Mayu probably gets more props because he may figure out a counter to this problem.

@playerhm you should read Claymore if you like gore and it has a better and much more consistent storyline.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

In regards to the Twins: Both could copy likeness, but their own personal strength as Quincy is not known.

Loyd (Older Brother) - Perfectly copy the power and abilities of another.

Zaraki Kenpachi fight - Copying his power and abilities to my understanding would not lead to any particular advantage. It may have in essence made him weaker because he did not have the experience of fighting (memories) as Kenpachi. Kenpachi mentioned the solution, "In the end all I had to do was become stronger than his imitation of me."

Royd (Younger Brother) - Perfectly copy the spirit and memories of another.

Confrontation with Zaraki Kenpachi - For this scenario it would seem having copied Juha Bach's spirit (I am guessing this is what allowed him to appear as Juha Bach with no way to discern him from the real one) and memories allowed him to fight with untold centuries of battle experience. This includes memories of fighting Yamamoto to a lesser extent and limited knowledge of his bankai. Since neither of the twins strength as Quincy alone is really explained, it seems the younger brother had enough of an advantage to defeat Kenpachi with little effort.

Battle with Yamamoto - It would appear that in terms of strength Royd was at a disadvantage, but in terms of memories (experience) he was able to confront the Captain Commander up to certain point with significant confidence. Once the CC began dishing out punishment with the unknown aspects of his bankai, Royd was easily overwhelmed.

This reminded me so much of Byakuya's fight with Tsukishima, it also makes me so disappointed that he lost to his own bankai when that earlier fight should have given him the experience to exploit it's safe zone weakness.

Kubo trolls again ... Who needs Aizen as an ally when you have Kubo on your side?
    Spoiler!

Old man Yamamoto done f#&@ed up now! Still, I hope he doesn't go out like a Bitch from off of one damn swing. And where the hell is Kurotsuchi? Of all the captains to get killed why not this prick? Seriously, I hate his ass !I wish Kubo would have him killed off in a really graphic, painful and all around jacked up way. He's an inhuman monster with a God complex. He needs to die next chapter.

shinigami + hollow = vizard
    human + shinigami + hollow = ichigo
    shinigami + hollow + fullbringer = kugo ginjo
    human + shinigami + hollow + fullbringer = new ichigo ability
    shinigami + quincy = doom
    shinigami + quincy + hollow = apocalypse

i wonder why titekubo said " 1st The number of villains in this arc will start out small but increase gradually and 2nd The threat in this arc will be so great that it will force the Royal Guard out and be something they have never faced before"

my biggest concern if THE ROYAL GUARD become RIP GUARD

So Im under the assumption that quincies are born alive and human right? So was Lloyd and Royd born with a third eye and no one just thought to ask why back then? lol this is all very confusing, I kind of want an explaination but I also know its going to be somethine cheesy or even more complicated :(

Also their powers are lame, if it was all combined in 1 person then yeah pretty cool but one does the physical and the other does the spiritual??? I bet they need the other twin to copy Yamamoto's spirit and memories so they can unlock Aizen or something.

Either way hurry up and get out of that jail Ichigo! Yamamoto would of melted that shit with a fart in Shikai but your suppose to save the universe and can't do a thing in Bankai?!?!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    So Im under the assumption that quincies are born alive and human right? So was Lloyd and Royd born with a third eye and no one just thought to ask why back then? lol this is all very confusing, I kind of want an explaination but I also know its going to be somethine cheesy or even more complicated :(
    They weren't. They didn't have it even when they turned 12 (check the pages again )... but later on, they might have mimicked it from some other being, or it naturally grow out as their powers grew as well.

Still it doesn't change the fact that as humans, they had powers even before being born. Currently the only known people with special inborn abilities, were Fullbringers and Orihime (the fact she wasn't invited, nor her power were stolen, means that she isn't a Fullbringer).

Normal Quincy aren't born with abilities, beside that of heightened spiritual senses and power (compared to normal humans) but that is gained by every human that gains awareness and the like.

On the other hand, Quincy were only one of the many "Magic Clans" (probably the biggest). Seeing as the current Quincy weapons vary and that all of the SR seem to have inborn special abilities, I'm pretty sure that they are descendants of the other clans than that of the Quincy and that Orihime might be like them... perhaps even Don Kanouji ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Still it doesn't change the fact that as humans, they had powers even before being born. Currently the only known people with special inborn abilities, were Fullbringers and Orihime (the fact she wasn't invited, nor her power were stolen, means that she isn't a Fullbringer).
    I don't know about that, I think Orihime is a Fullbringer.
    Spoiler!

That looks like Bringer Light to me

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I don't know about that, I think Orihime is a Fullbringer.
    Spoiler!

That looks like Bringer Light to me
    Don't use Mangareader, Half the readers can't see images from their site....Plus there's other options, I like Mangapanda.

Is this the image your referring to?

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !