2 10.53%
  • l3l Average

3 15.79%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

4 21.05%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Looks like Yama survived. He will probably leave him alive, to witness the fall of SS and when that happens, THEN, he will summon the dead against Yama for the final fight.

I was hoping that Quincy would at least need to use wires to create bows in mid-air, but oh well, at least he uses an "Arrow" now .

So now that As is dead, does it mean that Byakuya regained his bankai ? Well, if he is dead then it doesn't really matter, but still...

Hmmmm, if Ginjou were alive and if he could share some of Ichigo's power to every other Shinigami, does it mean that their bankais would become impossible to steal as well ?

Looks like Aizen is waiting for someone, the question is who ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Makes no sense, he should know he can't kill Aizen, if anything, he did it because he was mad at Aizen and wanted him to feel some pain. And besides, I think he came out of the prison. And he just blew everything above his head away when he wanted to get out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Probably but Aizen isn't dead. He's immortal remember that's why Bach said he'll have an eternity to think about why he refused him.
    I know Aizen isn't dead Urahara made it clear that his indestructible since he fused with the Hogyoku, From Bach's comment I think he meant the afterlife when he said eternity.

Anyway if anything Bach just set him loose, I think he will regenerate from that explosion and make his escape.

Funny thought, what if this all happened right around the time Ichigo was fighting Opie, Aizen escaped went back to HM and his the one who cut Opie in half. That could explain why Urahara was shitting bricks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I know Aizen isn't dead Urahara made it clear that his indestructible since he fused with the Hogyoku, From Bach's comment I think he meant the afterlife when he said eternity.

Anyway if anything Bach just set him loose, I think he will regenerate from that explosion and make his escape.

Funny thought, what if this all happened right around the time Ichigo was fighting Opie, Aizen escaped went back to HM and his the one who cut Opie in half. That could explain why Urahara was shitting bricks.
    Ooh...I'd so like this to be true.

Funny how the very guy we all loved to hate a while back is now the guy we all anticipate seeing the most?

BTW, What's Isshin doing? How come he can be away from SS as he pleases? Does he have a special status? Did SS know that Ichigo was the son of a former captain all along? If so why all the aggravation with him getting Shinigami powers?

......I guess I digress too far from the chapter.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    dont know about you paulbee, but i've been awaiting Aizen's return ever since Urahara sealed him.

so the one Kenpachi fought was the power/ability twin. While, Yama fought the memory twin?

btw, nobody is talking about the excellent story Kubo has going on right now. Or maybe its just the fact we got to see Yama go bankai. Before this arc is over Kenpachi better learn bankai because i dont see Ichigo winning this thing by himself...he needs a tank
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Wonder twins Powers activate. Form of, two dead scrubs.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Thread Killer
    Worst chapter ever.

"Wow I really fucked up with my story progression. What should I do?"

*makes new characters just to kill them off and return the story back to leaving the audience clueless*

"Ahh, much better!"
    Last edited by Approx01; 10-03-2012 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    btw, nobody is talking about the excellent story Kubo has going on right now. Or maybe its just the fact we got to see Yama go bankai.
    Yup the story has been getting better and better but everybody is still hi on Yama-ji's bankai and now on the prospects of Aizen returning.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Wonder twins Powers activate. Form of, two dead scrubs.
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    Worst chapter ever.
    Well now we know who gave this chapter a 1.

Daemon Spade has a good point, we all got so distracted by Yama-Jis Bankai that we havent noticed the great story Kubo has going on, hes on a winning streak XD. Im quite excited about the next chapter, will Yama really die from that slash, if he did how will SS react to it? What happened to Aizen? This is getting better (:

One fact I kind of overlooked is Juha Bach can own all SS with Yamas bankai, I read it and I was shocked but I kind of forgot about it, the only way right now they can win is with Aizen in my opinion, not even Ichigo.

Thread Killer
    I'd give it a negative one if I could.

I'm not feeling any depth or story progression. I feel like the whole story is in limbo. A few chapters back we had an impending attack, Ichigo was running off to save the day, a lot of characters were matched up into battles, and we had a lot question concerning the quincy abilities. There was lots of debate on who was going to beat who, the strength of the characters such as Kenpachi, who was it that confronted Uruhara, and various other details.

Now we have a whole slew of names that never got developed because the characters are dead. Most of the strong Quincy got melted by Yama so you have a whole lot of characters just standing around with no one to fight anymore. Ichigo is still stuck in a bubble screaming because he has nothing better to do. Hueco Mundo apparently fell off of the map. Yama was show to be probably the strongest person in the universe only to get a "lol, no." thrown in his face after the readers were forced a paper-thin backstory on some people that didn't even exist the previous chapter.

I'm sure Kubo is seeing how desperately pieced together his story is becoming so he hits one out of the park by mentioning Aizen, much to his fans delight, which hits a giant reset button on the story to bring fans flocking back.

Captains before fight: i have the biggest penis!
    Qunicy after beating a few shinigami: no my penis is bigger!
    Kenpachi after killing a few quincy: my penis is biggest!
    Juha Bach after killing Kenpachi: no mine!
    Yama after pooping on buckyboy: wrong my penis is the most wrinkly in history of forevernes!
    Real whats-his-face shows up and one-shots Captain commander: KUBO TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOL (Aizen sex)

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    The first page of this chapter really mind fucked me. Why were those nurses in black face in the beginning the chapter?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...