2 10.53%
  • l3l Average

3 15.79%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

4 21.05%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Did yamamoto just screw the whole of SS by carelessly using his bankai again lol? Jeez u would expect more from someone of his calibre. N aizen eh? Looks like he is obviously going to be released. N based on his last words before getting sealed it would seem that if he were to be released he would want to fight juha bach since he would provide some sort of a challenge to aizen...and if the bankai stealing abilities are based on strength...then ichigo shdnt be much of a trump card unless he can reach his FGT levels again.

3 of the special war potentials down... I wonder, are they talking about this war, or a future war... what are they prepairing for?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    ...then ichigo shdnt be much of a trump card unless he can reach his FGT levels again.
    That is if its not also base on the potential limit of ichigo.... if its because of what ichigo is or what maximum potential he can be... then even bach combined with aizen can't steal his bankai hehe

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    3 of the special war potentials down... I wonder, are they talking about this war, or a future war... what are they prepairing for?
    Seeing as juha bach and his army can do this to gotei13... i guess its against the spirit king, royal realm and royal guards........ if he needed to recruit aizen and those 5 war potential it means that the royal guards and the spirit king and whomever is in the royal realms are of different levels combined... something that his army would not defeat without recruiting the 5

Thanks for the lingual lesson, my2kb22! As we all knew, Yama was foolish to waste all of his power/ability on the fake.

But WHY OH WHY IS KUBO SOO SCARED TO SHOW US A DECENT FIGHT BETWEEN TWO POWERFUL OPPONENTS?! You'd think he's forgotten how to properly plan, illustrate, and write a battle. Every time someone strong(er) pops up, it's just "Cliche words of farewell" then SLASH!

I miss Ichigo vs. Grimmjow...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I just wanna be clear here, but did Bach blow up the underground prison to terminate Aizen because he refused to join him?

Kiduka, i was thinking the same thing, it seems like Bach killed aizen since he refused to join. (Or at least tried to)

Wait a minute, does this mean that the fake Juha Back was strong enough to take down Kenpachi? Something is very wrong here, very very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I just wanna be clear here, but did Bach blow up the underground prison to terminate Aizen because he refused to join him?
    Makes no sense, he should know he can't kill Aizen, if anything, he did it because he was mad at Aizen and wanted him to feel some pain. And besides, I think he came out of the prison. And he just blew everything above his head away when he wanted to get out.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Welp, the moment we were all expecting came to pass: Yama losing. So now we set the stage for Ichigo. I suppose we'll be headed back to HM to see who took out Opie sooner or later because he/she will be the reason Ichigo escapes his super prison.

And lol, trying to recruit Aizen. He ought to be lucky he refused because I couldn't certainly see Aizen backstabbing Bach along the way. And hardly think Aizen was killed.

MANGASTREAM VER.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Probably but Aizen isn't dead. He's immortal remember that's why Bach said he'll have an eternity to think about why he refused him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Wait a minute, does this mean that the fake Juha Back was strong enough to take down Kenpachi? Something is very wrong here, very very wrong.
    Yes that's exactly what it meant. Even if it was the other brother, then Kenpachi probably wouldn't have stood a chance either.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

i don't knw about everybody else but i hate this sort of ways that strong guys like yama jii goes down. sort of cheap isn't it?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three