3 15.79%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

4 21.05%
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 510 Discussion / 511 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/510

Will update when Mangastream version is out.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Lol the mangapanda about the two lyod and ryod or whatever is confusing..... is that the correct translation?.... sometimes mangapanda miss steps this kinda things.... sometimes its mangastream... o well i gotta wait for mangastream then about the twins...

So this shows that yamamoto was wrong about his assumption about the bankai stealing...... and i was right that it was just his theory and not backed up by mayuri and urahara..... the bankai stealing is dependent on the user if he/she is strong enough to steal a persons bankai... meaning opie doesn't have enough strength or power to acquire ichigo's bankai, even ivan....... still i do believe yamamoto would not go down just a simple swing from bach... it would portray yamamoto really weak..... i expect him to stand up and put up a fight next chapter.... it wasn't even his bankai that attack him it was bach's "special sword"

About aizen... its typical of him to refuse... a man of that pride and ego wouldn't want to be a 2nd in command...... so this makes it already 3 special war potential given...... this means that bach plans to take these 3 with him and stand with him? namely ichigo, kenpachi and aizen? lols what would that look along with bach

STill the first part about Lyod confuses me...mangapanda better be wrong this time.... plss someone translate the raws.... or come out mangastream if you're version is better understood... the mangapanda version really confuses me most of the time...

Too short, ended too quickly. Seems we will see Aizen in action after all. So is Yamamoto Genrusai dead? Did Juha Bach leave? If he cut down YamaJii, then why not just destroy SS right here and now?

Next Week....Ichigo Returns

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Too short, ended too quickly. Seems we will see Aizen in action after all. So is Yamamoto Genrusai dead? Did Juha Bach leave? If he cut down YamaJii, then why not just destroy SS right here and now?

Next Week....Ichigo Returns
    I remember kubo mentioning that aizen will be seen in shackles in the near future

Ha ha, in prison and all and yet the new villains still goes to him. Aizen is just one of a kind.

So that was Royd right? So where's Loyd then?

sig made by me

Bleach

Wow...this was ....shocking ..kind of. This means the other twin was the one who was killed by kenpachi....so that means his twin had revenge! Nice to see Aizen and all but it all went too fast, and so sad to see Yama-Ji go down, I sure hope he gets up and puts a fight at least, but wow imagine him using his own men against him that would be just despicable. xD

Overall great because of Aizen, the reveal of the fake Lame because it went too fast and Yama-Ji went down :C

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Ha ha, in prison and all and yet the new villains still goes to him. Aizen is just one of a kind.

Dead.
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/503/3
    or not.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Surprising another early release

and not surprisingly another confusing translation

Yamamoto was completely careless, overconfident of his view about the bankai stealing. He was obviously wrong. It wasn't because they have no info instead it was dependent on the user. He was way too secure about his theory (without the confirmation of urahara or mayuri and his division), also completely blinded by his anger of the death of sasakibe inlcuding the thousands of shinigamis. Then here comes the 'Aizen' - chills

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post

The one kenpachi killed. This was his twin, but the translations i think was wrong. Both of them can immitate the appearance. Thus the first copied kenpachi and was killed this other was able to copy bach and was killed also

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Surprising another early release

and not surprisingly another confusing translation

Yamamoto was completely careless, overconfident of his view about the bankai stealing. He was obviously wrong. It wasn't because they have no info instead it was dependent on the user. He was way too secure about his theory (without the confirmation of urahara or mayuri and his division), also completely blinded by his anger of the death of sasakibe inlcuding the thousands of shinigamis. Then here comes the 'Aizen' - chills

The one kenpachi killed. This was his twin, but the translations i think was wrong. Both of them can immitate the appearance. Thus the first copied kenpachi and was killed this other was able to copy bach and was killed also
    Oh yeah, I got confused coz it said that Loyd can copy powers but not the appearance and the one Kenpachi fought actually turns into like him right? I need some mangastream translation for this one.

sig made by me

Here are the raws from the chinese version is the more accurate one... i got this from czeliate... does a good raw translation of both chinese and japanese which are almost accurate

Ok, let me clear up the part that confused everyone.

JJ version says:

" The older brother, "L" Lyod, not only appearance/posture, but was able to imitate people's power and abilities ."
    " The younger brother, "R" Ryod, not only appearance/posture, but was able to imitate people's memories and mind."

in other words, both can imitate appearance/posture, but one of them can imitate power & abilities while the other one can imitate people's memories and mind..

it's kinda tricky here cause when I read the chinese version, it almost imply that both were unable to imitate appearance.

除了姿态亦能模仿对方的一切力量与技术

除了 = except..
    But there's "亦"... it means "also" and if you put "除了-except" at the front adding the "亦also".. it becomes "not only"

hence in a more chinglish way..
    "not only appearances but also able to imitate people's power and abilities.."

I can understand how they mistranslate it.. after all, it's very tricky

I hope this clears things up~XD, let me know if you guys need to clear some other things up..cheers!