• l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

4 21.05%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    Worst chapter ever.

"Wow I really fucked up with my story progression. What should I do?"

*makes new characters just to kill them off and return the story back to leaving the audience clueless*

"Ahh, much better!"
    I second that.

Come up with a new character out of nowhere(from a worst possible story), just to show Yamamoto's bankai.

Kubo could have at least make an interesting fight between Bach and Yama, to showcase Yama's bankai. Sadly, he used some worthless copycat as an opponent, whom is not deserving to be a part of the story.

The thing that annoys me the most about this arc is that Kidou seems to have been completely forgotten. Bakudou no 81 Dankuu, anyone?
    Last edited by Anticrobotic; 10-03-2012 at 08:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharingan360 View Post
    i don't knw about everybody else but i hate this sort of ways that strong guys like yama jii goes down. sort of cheap isn't it?
    Same here... i'd be disappointed if next chapter he'd go down from just that one hit from bach...... i expect him to give bach a fight even in shikai... he should be that strong... one slash is anti climactic from someone like yamamoto

The last page says "the elder defeated?" with a question mark..... so there is still a big chance he ain't going down with just that.... yamamoto isn't nnoitra... hell even nnoitra stood up after a big blow coming from kenpachi.....
    Last edited by my2kb22; 10-03-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Tite kubo is not only a troll but a racist? (joking)

- lol Blackface in Bleach Oh when will we hit bottom????

- Loyd & Royd ...I knew where this was going from page 1

- A get together with Aizen interesting but what is he planning

- You know what never makes sense is what where these guys doing during the time Aizen was trying to destroy SS why didn't they approach him then. WTf have they been doing all this time???

- You know for someone so old and experienced Yamamoto sure comes off kinda dumb what an idiot he deserves to die !

- lol old people R.I.P. Yamo , so who's next?

I honestly dont care kill more captains while your at it Kubo. Time to clean house and get rid of the obnoxiously useless side characters. Get rid of the Doggy Captain, and that mad scientist dude too and like half the VC's .

Kubo's new theme "Bitches gotta Die"

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Yamamoto was completely careless, overconfident of his view about the bankai stealing. He was obviously wrong. It wasn't because they have no info instead it was dependent on the user. He was way too secure about his theory (without the confirmation of urahara or mayuri and his division), also completely blinded by his anger of the death of sasakibe inlcuding the thousands of shinigamis. Then here comes the 'Aizen' - chills
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I just wanna be clear here, but did Bach blow up the underground prison to terminate Aizen because he refused to join him?
    Agreed with Gaara and Jaiden, in fact confused as to why people thin Aizen is loose now. If I was Bach would've offered Aizen cooperation in exchange for release, and if he refused left him locked up. In fact from what Bach said about chance to regret his decision for all eternity think he was implying ^ this in the 1st place.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Wait a minute, does this mean that the fake Juha Back was strong enough to take down Kenpachi? Something is very wrong here, very very wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Yes that's exactly what it meant. Even if it was the other brother, then Kenpachi probably wouldn't have stood a chance either.
    But it's so much crazier disappointing, because you would think respectively brothers original power equal, yet the basically reenacted "memories/ emotions" of Bach's was strong enough to defeat Kenpachi, and not the actual powers?.....
    Just very disappointing.

Also get you don't want some1 necessarily copying your powers, but why not have or possibly save the 1 who could copy your powers for later? Nor why not use this copied power on Kenpachi (meaning copy Bach instad of cloning Knpachi), instead of just copying him, especially in your final moments? Was there possibly more rules to their abilities, or did bach Forbid Loyd from copying his powers; because some slight things don't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - Loyd & Royd ...I knew where this was going from page 1
    +++++++ Except expected it would be loyd
    Also worst hospital, and parents of all time. Least they could have done was redeemed themselves with decent names. Bno had to ensure the equivalent of Bleach/ SS/ Quincy serial killers, really?

- You know what never makes sense is what where these guys doing during the time Aizen was trying to destroy SS why didn't they approach him then. WTf have they been doing all this time???
    ++++++++
    Brought this up earlier in the previous arc; still bothers me where people(bad guys seemingly unrelated to the situations the get info on) keep getting their info about particular things and people that could have easily changed,(for example :the location of the prison, if there was even a prison there 1000 years ago, and Bach still having some idea of Yama's bankai even though Yama claimed he didn't use it then.). So this indicates they were there and around, And yet they make no moves for inclusion or at least taking advantage of th Most of these big battles have taken place in places that weren't just observable to normal people without some kind of sign of their arrival/ presence? So where do these mostly human seeming entities spy/ get so much direct info on the current affairs of SS spirit beings?...

Unless there's a spy/ unknown informant we all know(main- ish character), or completely crazily minor character we don't know....

- You know for someone so old and experienced Yamamoto sure comes off kinda dumb what an idiot he deserves to die !
    +++++++++
    Ever since he had the scene saying of the determination to use the bankai although he didn't need to, kept thinking, Somehow managing to be the most powerful yet stupidest character out there. No wonder he trained more idiots who couldn't wait to be the 1st to lose their bankais without properly scouting enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    The thing that annoys me the most about this arc is that Kidou seems to have been completely forgotten. Bakudou no 81 Dankuu, anyone?
    Good point although could/ would probably be partially explained/ excused/ covered by Byakuya's fear stopping him from remembering it, and Yama's power being focused on his bankai, might block/ limit/ stop kidou completely.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    3 of the special war potentials down... I wonder, are they talking about this war, or a future war... what are they prepairing for?
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    That is if its not also base on the potential limit of ichigo.... if its because of what ichigo is or what maximum potential he can be... then even bach combined with aizen can't steal his bankai hehe

Seeing as juha bach and his army can do this to gotei13... i guess its against the spirit king, royal realm and royal guards........ if he needed to recruit aizen and those 5 war potential it means that the royal guards and the spirit king and whomever is in the royal realms are of different levels combined... something that his army would not defeat without recruiting the 5
    Cleaning house here to kinda literally go to the next level. Very interesting idea....
    Yet odd his plan seemed to depend on the death of so many of his and Yama's subordinates. 1 would think besides a way to control the " special war potentials", would also have a secret ace up his sleeve.

So this shows that yamamoto was wrong about his assumption about the bankai stealing...... and i was right that it was just his theory and not backed up by mayuri and urahara..... the bankai stealing is dependent on the user if he/she is strong enough to steal a persons bankai... meaning opie doesn't have enough strength or power to acquire ichigo's bankai, even ivan....... still i do believe yamamoto would not go down just a simple swing from bach... it would portray yamamoto really weak..... i expect him to stand up and put up a fight next chapter.... it wasn't even his bankai that attack him it was bach's "special sword"
    Wouldn't be too sure of this quite yet. The thing with Bach seems he's not above deception. Could've been lying, or leaving part of it out like part where Yama's partly right. That could easily tie in with your above comment Quoted ^ the 2nd, in that, it is or isn't both the fact that they don't know his bankais true potential, and don't the specifics of how it works since a bit different from most. Also apparently they would have time to scout out the other captains and their abilities/ battles, just possibly not Ichigo's.

Q- (Couldn't remember), Is that guy that was watching The fight between Bach and Yama definitely dead? possibly from Yama's heat?

Because he could have told/ fed/ informed Bach, of what exactly Yama's abilities were in lieu of him "possibly" not being able to watch the fight (saying possibly in quotes because I still find it hard even if Bach doesn't need knowledge, which he still seemed to have of how Yama's bankai worked, of how his bankai worked that he wouldn't just watch the fight just because).

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Too short, ended too quickly. Seems we will see Aizen in action after all. So is Yamamoto Genrusai dead? Did Juha Bach leave? If he cut down YamaJii, then why not just destroy SS right here and now?

Next Week....Ichigo Returns
    Same here... i'd be disappointed if next chapter he'd go down from just that one hit from bach...... i expect him to give bach a fight even in shikai... he should be that strong... one slash is anti climactic from someone like yamamoto
    Agreed with my2kb22. Hell Yama's just supposed defeat of Bach should be a good sign, it's not over quite yet.
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Tite kubo is not only a troll but a racist? (joking)
    Agreed!!! lmao!

I honestly dont care kill more captains while your at it Kubo. Time to clean house and get rid of the obnoxiously useless side characters. Get rid of the Doggy Captain, and that mad scientist dude too and like half the VC's .

How dare you insinuate that Kubo should kill off Mayuri!!! He is one the more interesting characters to me. The one guy that'll make even Urahara think twice
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I don't care about Komamura but Mayuri is one of my favourites so keep your hands off Him(It?)!
    Don't know about you guys but I certainly don't read bleach for good story. I don't care about how Juha found the prison or how many percent character a is stronger that character b. I read it because it's awesome, and the art is awesome, and the characters are awesome (even the ones I hate) and I love the gory parts, the parts where a ridiculously strong character gets his butt kicked hard and when a weakling suddenly appears to be more than expected.. What else.. Oh, I love it when the good guys are scared to death.. when a limb is separated from body in a...bloody way. Also, it's amazing how I'm always wrong about what's going to happen next.
    Anywayyy..I forgot what I wanted to say.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Wonder twins Powers activate. Form of, two dead scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    I'd give it a negative one if I could.

I'm not feeling any depth or story progression. I feel like the whole story is in limbo. A few chapters back we had an impending attack, Ichigo was running off to save the day, a lot of characters were matched up into battles, and we had a lot question concerning the quincy abilities. There was lots of debate on who was going to beat who, the strength of the characters such as Kenpachi, who was it that confronted Uruhara, and various other details.

Now we have a whole slew of names that never got developed because the characters are dead. Most of the strong Quincy got melted by Yama so you have a whole lot of characters just standing around with no one to fight anymore. Ichigo is still stuck in a bubble screaming because he has nothing better to do. Hueco Mundo apparently fell off of the map. Yama was show to be probably the strongest person in the universe only to get a "lol, no." thrown in his face after the readers were forced a paper-thin backstory on some people that didn't even exist the previous chapter.

I'm sure Kubo is seeing how desperately pieced together his story is becoming so he hits one out of the park by mentioning Aizen, much to his fans delight, which hits a giant reset button on the story to bring fans flocking back.

Captains before fight: i have the biggest penis!
    Qunicy after beating a few shinigami: no my penis is bigger!
    Kenpachi after killing a few quincy: my penis is biggest!
    Juha Bach after killing Kenpachi: no mine!
    Yama after pooping on buckyboy: wrong my penis is the most wrinkly in history of forevernes!
    Real whats-his-face shows up and one-shots Captain commander: KUBO TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLLLOLOL (Aizen sex)
    These are posts that are epic! They shall be referred to as such. Furthermore, someone should make a thread of all the "lol, no" moments in Bleach. There are too many to count...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    The first page of this chapter really mind fucked me. Why were those nurses in black face in the beginning the chapter?
    Seriously, I did wish Kubo had tired to explain that one. Seems he could've just left them white/beige/japanese(?) instead of just randomly throwing black face on two random characters for no apparent reason. Maybe it's an editing mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    How dare you insinuate that Kubo should kill off Mayuri!!! He is one the more interesting characters to me. The one guy that'll make even Urahara think twice
    Cause he's creepy as all get out! He causes too many willies every where he goes O_O

Still can't figure out if Yama will die here. Probably not, cause Kubo doesn't like to kill his good guys. Ever. But Juha Bach is pretty much invisible now.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    dont know about you paulbee, but i've been awaiting Aizen's return ever since Urahara sealed him.

so the one Kenpachi fought was the power/ability twin. While, Yama fought the memory twin?

btw, nobody is talking about the excellent story Kubo has going on right now. Or maybe its just the fact we got to see Yama go bankai. Before this arc is over Kenpachi better learn bankai because i dont see Ichigo winning this thing by himself...he needs a tank
    Yeah, it's the same way in any series, people always long for a past villain. I'll never forget people lamenting the death of Greed or Orochimaru, hoping against hope for a return.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    Wonder twins Powers activate. Form of, two dead scrubs.
    roflmao.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    The first page of this chapter really mind fucked me. Why were those nurses in black face in the beginning the chapter?

roflmao.gif
    roflmao.gif
    roflmao.gif

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

HIII CHILL OUT GUYS this is the reason THE FINAL ARC goes on. it REffEREd to FINAL GETSUGA TENSHOU (its mean to the end of our heroes hehehhe)
    after i read bleach this is reminds me about medieval war in which :
    shinigami = samurai = japan
    arrancar = knight of santiago = spain
    quincy = gothic knight = german

and next chapter is time for RONIN WARRIORS to action