2 14.29%
  • so so

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Law would have present a strong struggle at least. True Vergo is tough but it's only most troublesome for someone who uses physical strength too like Sanji. His toughness won't matter inside Law's room as he can cut anything in it. His biggest problem is Vergo's speed (and CoA for defense on his df) which I think he could handle. Smoker is keeping at it so far.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Law would have present a strong struggle at least. True Vergo is tough but it's only most troublesome for someone who uses physical strength too like Sanji. His toughness won't matter inside Law's room as he can cut anything in it. His biggest problem is Vergo's speed (and CoA for defense on his df) which I think he could handle. Smoker is keeping at it so far.
    I think it's a problem with match ups mainly. I mean as you said, Vergo is fast, but Smoker is fast too. As shown, Luffy in G2.5 struggled to keep up with Smoker in terms of speed. Which is why Smoker has managed to slightly edge out Vergo for now. Law doesn't have that, but the biggest problem for Law would be that his DF ability, that being the cutting and swapping parts thing, won't work on Vergo. I mean Law would have sliced off Vergo's arms already, had he been able to. Much less, the ability has been shown not to work on Smoker.

Now I think i hate doflamingo while the in the other hand I can not stop liking him. he is a badass, but he is awesome in one piece!

That reminds me... Why is this thread still sticky? Its suppose to change weekly but it hasn't for almost 2 months. Why?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off