View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

    12 85.71%
  • Good

    2 14.29%
  • so so

    0 0%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Terrible

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well heres the thing i dont think law would be having so much trouble if V did not have his heart. i think if his heart was still in his body he would be putting up a much better fight than this. although i can't wait to see what smoker can do !
    I disagree, Law wouldn't have some much trouble. i don't think so.
    you make it sound as if it was so easy i rather agree with this statement

    Agreed. Law would be forcing Vergo to show much more of his power if he didn't have someone crushing his heart every counter attack he attempted. However, I don't believe Smoker will fair much better. Let's not forget that Caesar is likely on his way to the SAD room himself, and he holds Smoker's heart. My prediction is that Smoker vs Vergo will likely go down the same way Law and Vergo has, the exception being Caesar cripples Smoker.
    though he agreed with you , i agree with his explenation LOL

  2. #32
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,658
    Vergo obviously has haki, and not a df that we can see. That is why Law lost to him, i mean Law could have separated his arm if he wanted to, to get his <3 back but he didn't. The only thing that i can think of, that can prevent a df user is haki..and natural limits.

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  3. #33
    首はねスレイマン Saiges's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Battle of Dias
    Posts
    150
    Vergo beating a shishibukai with ease is nonsense! It was aaaaall about that heart. If not, Vergo would've gone all out and maybe loose the fight. Law's DF is hax, remember how he owned Smoker?

    I think Luffy will recover Smokers heart from CC (saving Smoker twice - Alabasta included). Smokey then beats Vergo, showing what he's really made of! Although lady luck will play a big role
    __________________________________________


  4. #34
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    Vergo beating a shishibukai with ease is nonsense! It was aaaaall about that heart. If not, Vergo would've gone all out and maybe loose the fight. Law's DF is hax, remember how he owned Smoker?

    I think Luffy will recover Smokers heart from CC (saving Smoker twice - Alabasta included). Smokey then beats Vergo, showing what he's really made of! Although lady luck will play a big role
    Being a Shichibukai means that your strong, but not god like. You can't really compare Law to say Doflamingo. There's too big a gap. From what we've seen, none of Laws attacks seems to be working on Vergo. Like many have mentioned, Law could have easily sliced Vergo apart then go pick up his heart, but it doesn't work that way. Not to mention Vergo has shown himself to being extremely nimble (he pretty much kick Law right after his DF got his heart back). Law is clearly outclassed here.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    24
    I don't think we can gauge Vergo's strength because he has only fought Law with a massive advantage I think there is a fine line between the two. Considering that Law defeated smoker who is the same rank as Vergo but there could be a gap in strength between them even though they are the same rank. With smoker not having his heart we might not get to see him fight to his full potential.

  6. #36
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I don't think we can gauge Vergo's strength because he has only fought Law with a massive advantage I think there is a fine line between the two. Considering that Law defeated smoker who is the same rank as Vergo but there could be a gap in strength between them even though they are the same rank. With smoker not having his heart we might not get to see him fight to his full potential.
    Yes law beated smoker. But then again Vergo and smoker arent the same becuz of there tittles VA
    Vergo has more experience than smoker
    Vergo likely masterd his haki pretty well and i believe way stronger then smokers Haki.
    This again doesn't garuentees vergo victory becuz there are a lot of other factors hear ....
    but they point to his adavantage

  7. #37
    Senior Member cross777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    10,776
    here is the thing. law is no scrub, i think that he was distracted by his heart, he wants to get that back because if they have nothing to hold over his head, he can go all out. i truly think he would be putting up a better fight. i also think that we are underestimating how much damage he is taking from his heart being messed with.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #38
    Senior Member tinatinaww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    Good chapter.Cant wait to see Smoker vs Vergo.
    yep, that must be exciting!

  9. #39
    Sex on Fire Flare Blitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,266
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    here is the thing. law is no scrub, i think that he was distracted by his heart, he wants to get that back because if they have nothing to hold over his head, he can go all out. i truly think he would be putting up a better fight. i also think that we are underestimating how much damage he is taking from his heart being messed with.
    This time I have to agree with cross on this

  10. #40
    Master of Bludging ChaosMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I don't think we can gauge Vergo's strength because he has only fought Law with a massive advantage I think there is a fine line between the two. Considering that Law defeated smoker who is the same rank as Vergo but there could be a gap in strength between them even though they are the same rank. With smoker not having his heart we might not get to see him fight to his full potential.
    I don't see how Smoker not having his heart could affect his battle. I mean from what we know, Ceaser is the one with Smoker's heart, and unless Smoker does something with it, there's no reason for that to give Vergo an advantage over Smoker.

    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    here is the thing. law is no scrub, i think that he was distracted by his heart, he wants to get that back because if they have nothing to hold over his head, he can go all out. i truly think he would be putting up a better fight. i also think that we are underestimating how much damage he is taking from his heart being messed with.
    I don't think I'm underestimating how much damage his taking, I mean he is taking a shit load of damage. But from what we've seen, Vergo is tough, as in durable tough. He took Sanji's kicks like they were nothing, and even cracked Sanji's bones. He also took Law's "counter shock", something that seems like Law expected to have taken out Vergo, perhaps like the name suggest, it deals the exact amount of damage Law has received back at Vergo, and while he coughed blood, it didn't seem to phase him that much. I mean sure, we've seen Smoker send Vergo flying, but how many times have we seen Vergo flying and get back up like it was nothing? Not to mention, Law basically used his ability to "warp" his heart back into his hand, only for Vergo to send him flying the next instant, showing Vergo does possess some speed. Even with his heart, I doubt Law would have won or even present a strong struggle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •