2 14.29%
  • so so

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Building up the disadvantage of Law and Luffy and make them win the battle with miraculous victory.

I don't think Monet will have a logia DF maby Mythical Zoan it seem like this because she has the wings on her back but could be paramecia.

I think we might see Franky witnessing the the arrival of Buffalo and Baby 5.

Hadn't seen this posted yet, so:

Mangastream version: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/52378164/1

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    About monet's DF
    i think we can rule Logia out. Remember chapter 675page 10
    Her devil fruit is such a mystery--even though it's clearly cold-based, when she touches you, it just drains your strength. When Aokiji does it, it completely freezes your body. Maybe it really is a snow snow fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    I think we might see Franky witnessing the the arrival of Buffalo and Baby 5.
    Dude! How awesome would it be to see Franky vs. Baby 5, a face-off of two weapons experts with weapons already built into them!

I just read this over on the one piece theory site, and I think it's a solid prediction for all those saying Luffy will find something in the garbage disposal: Luffy will meet Momonosuke here!

Monet herself said that unless Luffy can fly, he would never get out. Well guess who just had a confirmed transformation into a flying dragon and unknown whereabouts!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Hadn't seen this posted yet, so:

Mangastream version: http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/52378164/1

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Her devil fruit is such a mystery--even though it's clearly cold-based, when she touches you, it just drains your strength. When Aokiji does it, it completely freezes your body. Maybe it really is a snow snow fruit.

Dude! How awesome would it be to see Franky vs. Baby 5, a face-off of two weapons experts with weapons already built into them!

I just read this over on the one piece theory site, and I think it's a solid prediction for all those saying Luffy will find something in the garbage disposal: Luffy will meet Momonosuke here!

Monet herself said that unless Luffy can fly, he would never get out. Well guess who just had a confirmed transformation into a flying dragon and unknown whereabouts!!!
    I suppose finding Momonsuke down in the garbage is a plausible idea. It would finally bring his and Kinemon's story to a closer to a resolution that way. Yet, I can't help but think Luffy will use some odd technique to escape from the bowels of PH...something foolish like his UFO technique lol.

Edit: OR the return of Gum Gum Rocket!!!!!!!

i found something that may have inspired Oda
    haha snowbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowbird_(comics)

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i found something that may have inspired Oda
    haha snowbird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowbird_(comics)
    Nope. http://dragonsdogma.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Harpy

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I wonder what Luffy is going to find in that garbo yard. I mean it was formally VegaPunks' lab, so it wouldn't surprise me if Luffy finds the armor suit of his dreams.

Vergo's quite strong, law just get his ass kicked.. but I'm wondering from Vergo and Sanji fight.. Sanji did some damage Vergo even without his Diable Jamble technique (even though he got his bones cracked).. I think Sanji could beat Vergo with his new technique(if ever there is) that he learned within 2 years. Maybe Luffy or Zoro would kicked his ass. Oda is an unpredictable one on this.

Spoiler!

Vergo's quite strong, law just get his ass kicked.. but I'm wondering from Vergo and Sanji fight.. Sanji did some damage Vergo even without his Diable Jamble technique (even though he got his bones cracked).. I think Sanji could beat Vergo with his new technique(if ever there is) that he learned within 2 years. Maybe Luffy or Zoro would kicked his ass. Oda is an unpredictable one on this
    To be honest sanji never had a chance against vergo
    It was impressive that sanji could suprise him and actually fight him for a while.
    Vergo is too strong for him as for luffy and zoro they would have to go all out i mean all out to defeat him.
    Vergo showed impressive speed.
    we see when law retrieves his heart for a "sec" vergo was already there to kick law.
    This speed was on par with law's room abillaty.
    I read an intresting theory about vergo having Bamboo DF .wich could eplain his way off taking damage and way that counterchok didn't work . due to the characteristics of bamboo strength and durability

well heres the thing i dont think law would be having so much trouble if V did not have his heart. i think if his heart was still in his body he would be putting up a much better fight than this. although i can't wait to see what smoker can do !
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    well heres the thing i dont think law would be having so much trouble if V did not have his heart. i think if his heart was still in his body he would be putting up a much better fight than this. although i can't wait to see what smoker can do !
    Agreed. Law would be forcing Vergo to show much more of his power if he didn't have someone crushing his heart every counter attack he attempted. However, I don't believe Smoker will fair much better. Let's not forget that Caesar is likely on his way to the SAD room himself, and he holds Smoker's heart. My prediction is that Smoker vs Vergo will likely go down the same way Law and Vergo has, the exception being Caesar cripples Smoker.