• so so

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    law can't beat vergo cause vergo got his heart, so stop trying to compare smoker, law and vergo.
    Not surprised at luffy being dweeby again & I'm interested in how the situation with the children will be resolved...
    To bad zoro isn't doing anything significant atm, but that will prlly change when Dofla's men arrive.
    Don't forget smokers hart. Though i don't remember who is got it CC or did he gave it to vergo?.
    If vergo has it, i bet Law will use his room techniqe to aid smoker and we get a nice fight (i hope a full fight).
    because if vergo's has smokers hart it's also game over for smokey

The childeren situation is hard to predict.

Yeah i hope to i'm shure he'll get his part

oy yeah someone predicted that caribou will be saved by his brother
    it seems that is gonna be the case
    Proppzz to ... i didn't remember who

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Horrible logic you got there. Ever heard of a game called Rock, Paper, Scissors?
    YES..Rock(Vergo), Paper(Smoker) and Scissors(Law).as simple as that.

but if want to be a little bit complicated, this is the reason:

Vergo is rock coz he seems so hard like rock.haha..
    Law is scissors coz he can cut everything in his room like scissors
    Smoker is paper coz smoke is white like paper..lol...

Quote Originally Posted by rOronOa zOro View Post

Ha Ha Ha XD I love it, No Logic whatsoever, but I still Love It XD
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by rOronOa zOro View Post

HAha he had you there
    But you bounced Back ==>1-1

I hope as a sign of their continued alliance, the Strawhats will present Law with a comb before they part ways :-/

I've never fully understood the battle prowess of smoke (except to blind an enemy)--I look forward to what Smoker pulls out in a serious fight!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^^ I'm surprised he doesn't have the ability to choke people since you know, smoke inhalation is deadly.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    Don't forget smokers hart. Though i don't remember who is got it CC or did he gave it to vergo?.
    If vergo has it, i bet Law will use his room techniqe to aid smoker and we get a nice fight (i hope a full fight).
    because if vergo's has smokers hart it's also game over for smokey

The childeren situation is hard to predict.

Yeah i hope to i'm shure he'll get his part

oy yeah someone predicted that caribou will be saved by his brother
    it seems that is gonna be the case
    Proppzz to ... i didn't remember who
    That would be me thank you Hopefully Caribou and Coribou actually kill the G-5 marines (at very least defeat them) and someone like Jinbe doesn't show back up for no apparent reason and they both get caught....

Great chapter. Nice glaze of multiple stories/locations. And Monet is wicked cold this chapter.....

Few notes--

--Monet: DF: Paramecia or Logia OR once again Mythical Zoan; also, could she still be a double agent????
    --Luffy's gonna find something ridiculous/destructive/crazy in that basement....
    --Anyone else find it odd that Zoro just appears suddenly with the group after not being shown running with them a few pages earlier? Also, Zoro's gonna be pisssssssed that Luffy was "defeated" by Monet.
    --Law and Smoker will be joined by Caesar who I presume has Smoker's hearts, thus presenting once again, an uneven battle in favor of Caesar and Vergo. At least Caesar will probably blab his mouth about what SAD is.

--Now, there are a few parties who I believe this could happen with, but:

Prediction: Sanji and G-5 will witness the arrival of Buffalo and Baby 5 next chapter or the following one

Sidenote: I could also see Brownbeard lying defeated at the feet of Buffalo and Baby 5 when Sanji and G-5 show up; OR we at last find out where Franky has been all this time. Should he be at the sea docks everyone is running to, he could also herald in the arrival of Doflamingo's cohorts.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 10-03-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFry View Post
    ^^ I'm surprised he doesn't have the ability to choke people since you know, smoke inhalation is deadly.
    Ah! Point taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    --Luffy's gonna find something ridiculous/destructive/crazy in that basement....
    --Anyone else find it odd that Zoro just appears suddenly with the group after not being shown running with them a few pages earlier? Also, Zoro's gonna be pisssssssed that Luffy was "defeated" by Monet.
    I'm pretty sure he was shown lazing about on Brownbeard when they defeated the mini-dragon a few chapters ago. I don't think Buffalo and Baby 5 will arrive just yet--it has to take at least a little time to travel to the "abandoned" lab. But I could totally see your Caesar scenario playing out. Smoker would go down just in time for Luffy to show up and take over the fight, and he'd finally get to take on a match for him, and prove that he's as powerful as a high-tier vice admiral.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    That would be me thank you Hopefully Caribou and Coribou actually kill the G-5 marines (at very least defeat them) and someone like Jinbe shows back up for no apparent reason and they both get caught....

Great chapter. Nice glaze of multiple stories/locations. And Monet is wicked cold this chapter.....

Few notes--

--Monet: DF: Paramecia or Logia OR once again Mythical Zoan; also, could she still be a double agent????
    --Law and Smoker will be joined by Caesar who I presume has Smoker's hearts, thus presenting once again, an uneven battle in favor of Caesar and Vergo. At least Caesar will probably blab his mouth about what SAD is.

--Now, there are a few parties who I believe this could happen with, but:

Prediction: Sanji and G-5 will witness the arrival of Buffalo and Baby 5 next chapter or the following one

Sidenote: I could also see Brownbeard lying defeated at the feet of Buffalo and Baby 5 when Sanji and G-5 show up; OR we at last find out where Franky has been all this time. Should he be at the sea docks everyone is running to, he could also herald in the arrival of Doflamingo's cohorts.
    About monet's DF
    i think we can rule Logia out. Remember chapter 675page 10
    CC said that monet transformed in something else.
    I know logia can transform in to it's own substance but it highly unlikely this case.

double agent? after this..i don't think so... she could have let luffy go without CC notecing.
    but then again she noticed chopper and didn't take any action. maybe there is a tirth party here.
    Donfla &vergo& CC
    SH&law&kinemon
    Monet & perhaps vegapunk ? just guessing here.

Luffy finding something in the basement
    That would be awsome

Zorro def is gonna be pissed. i would like that actually
    really getting in that Vice captain role

the predictions sound good i prefer CC arriving in the SAD room wich is more likely
    I HOPE luffy will show and finally beat/capture CC

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    I'm pretty sure he was shown lazing about on Brownbeard when they defeated the mini-dragon a few chapters ago. I don't think Buffalo and Baby 5 will arrive just yet--it has to take at least a little time to travel to the "abandoned" lab. But I could totally see your Caesar scenario playing out. Smoker would go down just in time for Luffy to show up and take over the fight, and he'd finally get to take on a match for him, and prove that he's as powerful as a high-tier vice admiral.
    I meant this chapter on page 13 where the crew is running amongst the giant children. Everyone is there except Zoro in that panel, which is odd itself, and then he just appears out of nowhere on page 16 for one line. Not that it's that big of a deal; it simply struck me odd.

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    About monet's DF
    i think we can rule Logia out. Remember chapter 675page 10
    CC said that monet transformed in something else.

I know logia can transform in to it's own substance but it highly unlikely this case.

double agent? after this..i don't think so... she could have let luffy go without CC notecing.
    but then again she noticed chopper and didn't take any action. maybe there is a tirth party here.
    Donfla &vergo& CC
    SH&law&kinemon
    Monet & perhaps vegapunk ? just guessing here.

Luffy finding something in the basement
    That would be awsome

Zorro def is gonna be pissed. i would like that actually
    really getting in that Vice captain role

the predictions sound good i prefer CC arriving in the SAD room wich is more likely
    I HOPE luffy will show and finally beat/capture CC
    Wasn't there a better translation of that line in Mangastream's version? I hate how we can't go back and check but I'm not sure "transform" was best translation we had otherwise I would have been plugging Mythical Zoan DF that much more.