Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    There must be a time span( about some months/years) between chap 602 and 603,604.
    because in chap 602 we see "unfinished" spiral Zetsu clone
    There definitely is some time span in those chaps. The time it took for Obito to heal is clearly showed here through his hair :
    Spoiler!

Great chaps lately, all this Kakashi-Obito story is intense.

Obviously, just as there was an explanation to Obito ending up going his path, there's a reason why he saw Kakashi kill Rin. I'm thinking more of a setup by Madara/Zetsu.
    Spoiler!

See I don't think Obito is that important to trick Kakashi into killing Rin. Zetsu could have just kidnapped an uchiha baby and given it to Madara if it were about the eyes. I think the murder of Rin really happened, it is either an accident or Rin is a double agent.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Nah, I think that it wasn't staged by Madara, because it would make Obito's reasons for doing what he does pointless. If all of that had a source in one person, then there wouldn't be any point in changing the world itself. Beside, the current Obito would have been capable of discovering the truth, so he wouldn't continue the plan anymore, unless, he wants to break Madara's last dream right before it being complete and right before his eyes, or he has already altered the plan and the ending to his liking.

I think that Madara himself believes in fate and sometimes he simply acts accordingly to it. It was truly fated that when he was becoming blind, he already had everything he needed right beside him, his brother with another pair of MS. Then he met Hashirama, which actually allowed him to plan and perform this crazy plan. Then, an Uchiha boy "slipped" right into one of his tunnels, just what he exactly needed and at the right time. It would have been great if he had cooperated, but if not, his eye itself would be a great help in Madara's plan one way or the other. Even when Obito was pretending to be Madara, he mentioned more than once about the cursed fate that befall him, the clan and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by Inderos View Post
    Minato warned Kakashi that something like this might happen.
    really? when?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    See I don't think Obito is that important to trick Kakashi into killing Rin. Zetsu could have just kidnapped an uchiha baby and given it to Madara if it were about the eyes. I think the murder of Rin really happened, it is either an accident or Rin is a double agent.
    Guy it's not about the eyes, although you have to wonder what was Madara's original plan/intention regarding Nagato, if Obito hadn't appeared.

Madara gives his eyes to Nagato in the hopes that Nagato would someday revive him with Rinne Tensei. So How was Nagato supposed to know to do all that with Madara dead and gone? Did Madara place a Genjutsu command in Nagato's mind? I hope Kishi answers this obvious point.

It's either Madara can see the future, or Madara had a plan to Teleguide Nagato through Genjutsu and Obito was just a lucky bonus.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Initiate
    @paul,

i think if obito didn't show up, then madara will use zetsu to play the role of tobi and that may be his original plan.

by the way, speaking of nagato, i wonder how madara activated a "pair" of rinnegan? didn't he use one of his MS eye for izanagi to survive in the battle of VOTE? maybe he used a transplanted eye?

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    i agree with the fact that obito has his own agenda, he made plans with kabuchimaru, he started the war before madara gave the command, and he revived him without having the 8 and 9 tailed beasts. the question remains...what's his plan??? i don't think he totally agrees with madara.....i sense a backstab from obito (not necesarily meaning he'll change sides from villain to hero though)
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!