Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I had a thought/realization yesterday: Kakashi can't warp parts of himself like Obito can, and Obito can't warp others at a distance like Kakashi can. So it really supports the idea that each MS eye have different jutsu capability.
    Interesting thought.
    Still looks the same eye and jutsu to me. A jutsu is not just something you have but something you must learn to use and that you can develop. Look like Shikamaru keep improving his use of shadows. Look how more and more evolved was the Susanoo of Sasuke.
    I guess neither Kakashi neither Tobi has achieved the complete phasing possibilities of that eye. So far Kakashi has managed to master only the long range possibilities of the jutsu. So far Tobi has awaken only the himself plus short range of the jutsu. Also, maybe mastering the long range requires more skill, and mastering the yourself plus short range requires more senju chakra.
    Last edited by Jean-Marie; 10-05-2012 at 05:53 PM.

It's actually pretty clear that each MS eye has a different power, and that one needs both eyes to unlock their complete power. Itachi has Amaterasu in one eye, Tsukuyomi in the other, and requires both to use Susano'o. Madara also stated that both eyes are required to gain their full power. And clearly MS techniques are exclusive to a particular pair of eyes; Sasuke cannot "learn" Kamui or Koto Amatsukami. Tobi can't learn Amatasu. Likewise, Tobi wanted Shisui's eye, because he wanted to gain access to its Koto Amatsukami.

Long story short, yes there is a unique aspect to each Mangekyou, both as an individual and as a pair.

I wonder about what Madara said.

First, the left eye he had wasn't his, secondly he was refering to taking Obito's eye, then he says that he needed two eyes to reveal their full potential. He does seem to be saying that an Uchiha can increase eye powers with any two random eyes.

Chapter 602...Pg 16 Mangapanda
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-06-2012 at 12:38 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Maybe he means that Sussanoo might not need your original eyes to activate, but just have 2 MS eyes?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

First, the left eye he had wasn't his, secondly he was refering to taking Obito's eye, then he says that he needed two eyes to reveal their full potential. He does seem to be saying that an Uchiha can increase eye powers with any two random eyes.

I agree with this; any individual Sharingan can achieve its full potential in skilled hands (example: Kakashi's Kamui). However, I merely wanted to defend the point that individual Sharingan eyes have unique strengths/weaknesses/jutsu, and a complete pair is needed to awaken their maximum power. I agree that the pair doesn't necessarily have to have originated from the same Uchiha; Shisui's eye + Obito's eye could probably have awakened their own unique Susano'o.

I agree with this; any individual Sharingan can achieve its full potential in skilled hands (example: Kakashi's Kamui). However, I merely wanted to defend the point that individual Sharingan eyes have unique strengths/weaknesses/jutsu, and a complete pair is needed to awaken their maximum power. I agree that the pair doesn't necessarily have to have originated from the same Uchiha; Shisui's eye + Obito's eye could probably have awakened their own unique Susano'o.

Hmmm, yeah, so as mentioned; madara says to obito "..but I'll take your sharingan". Associated in context, madara also says "..two to unlock (my/sharingan /uchiha???) Full potential/power.

An uchiha of the mangekyo level-

*has a specific ability in each eye that compliments the other eye in function, abstraction, or both.

*can exercise both mangekyo abilities to unlock susanoo.

*can kill another uchiha with mangekyo, take their set of eyes and awaken eternal mangekyo sharingan, which at this point seems to be exactly the same as standard mangekyo except without the eyes deteriorating through use.

*seemingly must adhere to the implied order of left and right having a designation to a certain power group.

So, that is interesting that madara seemingly confirms that any 2 sharingan, as long as be has a proper left and proper right, can allow him to access his greater or fullest potential.

My question then is does the uchiha power originate in the eye or elsewhere? For instance, can madara take a low level sharingan from a weak and inconsequential uchiha and draw the mangekyo from it even if the mangekyo wouldn't have awakened in the original host? Can madara take a left sharingan of one uchiha and a right sharingan of another uchiha, draw upon the unrelated mangekyo abilities of each and have access calling susanoo?

Can either left or right eyes cast izanagi and or izanami? Is mangekyo level required for either?

If I had to guess, each eye for a newborn uchiha will have it's abilities decided and "written " in the eye. It takes uchiha of different spiritual and physical capacities to reach what us inherent in the eye.

IM just trying to determine the makeup and recipe for how sharingan behaves.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Yeah, not only did Madara state that you need two sharingan's to unlock their potential, but Obito seem's to constatly bring this up. I'm starting to belive this is Kishi forming the foundation for Obito giving his second eye to Kakashi... As a sign of forgivness.

Sure it seem's a little stupid, because it's the same thing all over again - Before he gives his last breath, he decides to give a "present" to Kakashi. But i'm still geting a nagging feeling, this is were we are headed.

But Yellowcardus,

A second Sharingan would be really a bad Idea for Kakashi, unless he gets some serious Chakra powerup.
    Frankly, There is only one person left in the Manga that can handle a pair of Sharingans besides Sasuke and Tsunade (if she lives).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

But Yellowcardus,

A second Sharingan would be really a bad Idea for Kakashi, unless he gets some serious Chakra powerup.
    Frankly, There is only one person left in the Manga that can handle a pair of Sharingans besides Sasuke and Tsunade (if she lives).
    yep, i didn't think of that... Considering he has to hide the Sharingan to get around, two sharingans would probably kill him before he would ever get a chance to fight. Stupid me