Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    it is obvious that kakashi must have had a good reason for killing rin. either she was compromised in some way, or she even asked him to kill her....i don't know but this reminds me of the dumbledore-snape pact......it clicks for me.....
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    it is obvious that kakashi must have had a good reason for killing rin. either she was compromised in some way, or she even asked him to kill her....i don't know but this reminds me of the dumbledore-snape pact......it clicks for me.....
    It's interesting how Obito adopted the philosophy that completing the mission was all that mattered, whatever the cost, while Kakashi adopted Obito's philosophy that anyone who would abandon their comrades was lower than trash.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 10-05-2012 at 03:26 AM.

i think it's a matter of perspective "no one is wrong according to themselves", a villian is doing what's right in his head, and the hero thinks and feels the same way. i think obito wants the eternal tsukuyomi to numb his own pain, that's the solution he found. he wouldn't suffer, kakashi wouldn't suffer, rin might be alive.........i get that idea

One thing that comes to mind even though no indication is that perhaps rin was poisoned or received a blow that inflicts imminent death. She is a medical ninja after all, she would know best what her body will go through should she recognize the poison or fatal technique. Seeing that unbearable physical suffering is onset, she asks kakashi to grant her a quick death rather than writhe in agony with hostiles still present and pressing.

Organized medical jutsu had only existed a couple generations at that point, many antidotes weren't even discovered until later.

Rin also may have put the mission above her own life and circumstances took a wild turn for the bitter worst
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    One thing that comes to mind even though no indication is that perhaps rin was poisoned or received a blow that inflicts imminent death. She is a medical ninja after all, she would know best what her body will go through should she recognize the poison or fatal technique. Seeing that unbearable physical suffering is onset, she asks kakashi to grant her a quick death rather than writhe in agony with hostiles still present and pressing.
    I highly doubt this is the case. Rin's expression is not one of a person expecting/hoping to be killed by an ally. Instead, she's wearing an expression of someone who wasn't expecting to be ran through the chest with a hand clad in lightning. So there's definitely no "Please kill me" going on here in this situation.

i don't imply that she happily said....ok kakashi kill me now......i guess no matter the reason nobody likes the idea of dying. must likely, it had to be done. no option but doing it. that's why i make the Dumbledore-snape reference. dumbledore didn't exactly want to die but had to in order to allow snape to carry out his mission. probably for the sake of the mission kakashi had to kill rin. because obito said "you let rin die"....he didn't say you kill her, and kakashi asked "aren't you going to blame me?"...like saying "i literary killed her........therefore, its like if obito understood that kakashi had no choice but kill her......

After watching the anime I wonder if Minato was on the mission where he ran into Ay & KB when Rin died.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Lol,

Madara's got to be the Luckiest Guy in NarutoLand. Obito phases right into one of his tunnels instead of dying, and Kakashi just manages to kill Rin exactly when Madara needed him to.
    paulbee, out of the two different translation's that i read for chap 602, both seem to imply (though, one more than the other) that Obito did not slip into Madara's cave. Instead what Madara belives was that the rock should have crushed him, but the body did not sustain as much damage as it should. And he states that it look's as if he slipped "away" from the said rock (perhaps only an inch or two) just enough to survive. Rather the impact of the rocks was what caused a cave-in of one of the many tunnels and Madara (or Zetsu) found Obito while traveling trough it.

I could be wrong but i think it's a much better explanation. Besides it seems that this is, at least initialy, the reason why madara closes the passage (With that huge boulder) so that no one gets in, rather than out.

As for being lucky about the whole Kakashi - Rin situation.... Don't you think it's just a little weird, that the Spiral Zetsu is tailor made for Obito? He is an empty inside, armor type body. That does not have eyes, but rather one hole, precisely where obito's eye is. As if that weren't enough he doesn't have a clear reason to help Obito. "Aren't you madara's men?" asks Obito and Spiral replies "Don't you want to save Rin and Kakashi?" We could of course asume it's friendship, of some sort, but... In the same chapter, a few pages earlier it's the same Spiral Zetsu who claims "we're artificial, we have no feelings!". So if he cant feel, surely he shouldn't be able to befriend Obito, why then is he going out of his way, to opose Madara and help Obito?

I had a thought/realization yesterday: Kakashi can't warp parts of himself like Obito can, and Obito can't warp others at a distance like Kakashi can. So it really supports the idea that each MS eye have different jutsu capability.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    I had a thought/realization yesterday: Kakashi can't warp parts of himself like Obito can, and Obito can't warp others at a distance like Kakashi can. So it really supports the idea that each MS eye have different jutsu capability.
    Yep pretty much, I'm actually wondering just how hax could have been Shisui's other eye ? The manga never showed Danzou using it, although we know he could and he was pretty sure that he can take down Madara with it, so I guess it might be an offensive version of Kotoamatsukami, seeing as the one Itachi had worked passively on subconscious level ? On the other hand, it is mentioned that Kotoamatsukami was Shisui's strongest genjutsu, so his second jutsu probably wasn't as hax as it was.

Then again, we haven't seen Izuna's or Madara's 2 other jutsu. It's actually possible that Madara lost them, because he is neither using his brother's nor his own original eyes anymore (it seems)... otherwise ET doesn't make sense :p.

...well, plus if Nagato's eyes, were originally the eyes that Izuna gave to Madara, plus the fact that Obito currently knows how to perform ET and knows how to strengthen the Zombies, we might actually see Izuna vs Madara... that is if Obito feels like betraying him .